Members Pic!!

• hope this doesnt bother the mods. ok, so here is a thread to show us what you look like. you cant write posts just to comment on the others pics. every post must have a pic. include any comments of members pics with a pic of yourself as well.

well, you can see me on my ava, but here is me!

im the one with cowboy hat with my lil sis!!!

DO NOT post in this thread unless you have POSTED A PICTURE OF YOURSELF.

Once you've posted a picture, only post if you're going to post another picture, or want to comment on somebody else's. No more idle conversation.

• threads are getting randomer every day....
    here's my picture:
    | O
    |-|- <-------me! I look asome dont I? :D im leaning against the wall.
    | /\
    you didnt say it had to be a real picture

• It is against the rules to request someone elses picture.:-?

She didn't actually request anyone else post their picture.

She just posted hers and made a thread rule for voluntary participation.

I imagine many more will post theirs voluntarily which is not against the rules.

That gets me thinking...

If you are adhering to a wall, you are against the wall, but...

If you are adhering to the rules, you are NOT against the rules.

One more example of how the English language is screwed up.

:lol:

• thanks for the help truik. so, is this ok or not? sorry, didnt know you had a rule against pics. why? its fun to see everyone!!! post voluntarily, but post pics!

• thanks for the help truik. so, is this ok or not? sorry, didnt know you had a rule against pics. why? its fun to see everyone!!! post voluntarily, but post pics!

It's totally, 110% safe ;) Of course, just be careful of some perverts around here....

• could you monitor the thread and make sure that doesnt happen? plz!!! new thread rule, no pervertions!!!!

• could you monitor the thread and make sure that doesnt happen? plz!!! new thread rule, no pervertions!!!!

That's one of the reasons they don't like to allow photo threads in the forums. You just can't TELL which ones are the perverts.

Its best just to leave it alone.

Heck! Its the internet!

You could really be some sick old man pretending to be a girl and trying to get others to post pics!

:lol:

• ok
    i have hair (about 1 000 000 hairs or so)
    one nose, ten fingers,ten toes,two ears, a mouth, two eyes,two legs, ,two arms, and one tummy and a back :mrgreen: