Members Pic!!

• ok
    i have hair (about 1 000 000 hairs or so)
    one nose, ten fingers,ten toes,two ears, a mouth, two eyes,two legs, ,two arms, and one tummy and a back :mrgreen:

Thats descriptive... now youve narrowed it down to be one of 6 billion people.... :P

• Ok. NOW you're requesting it.

Didn't we just tell you not to do that?

:lol:

im not requestin you to post yur pic, im requesting not to spam the thread and if you want to post here post a pic. if you dont want to, post spam somewhere else. cuz it is a pic thread, not a describe yourself thread....:S

• and lol, im not an old dude. you called me old and dude!!! :cry:, ok, find me on facebook. Linda Ulloa (honduras network). Its ok to give this here since there is no stocker risk cus you are far away and are even wandering where the hell is honduras! hehe. and if you add me as friend, send me a message saying you are from travian since i dont add ppl i dont know. i hate it when alot of strangers, guys particularly and specially, add you as friend just cus they liked your profile pic and they show off that they have lots of girls as friends!!!! and since you are not supose to post here without a pic here is another pic.

that is my beautiful dog fumoffu!!! for those of you who get it, isnt the name awesome?

• Thats descriptive... now youve narrowed it down to be one of 6 billion people.... :P

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!

Think about the people who are born without a back! *sniffle*

On-topic, I'm looking forward to seeing that picture of you, shadow, and nobody will ever see a picture of me so don't get your hopes up.

• HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!

On-topic, I'm looking forward to seeing that picture of you, shadow, and nobody will ever see a picture of me so don't get your hopes up.

I 100% agree with rob. In all 3 things. ;)

• HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!

I thought you were the guy with the thumbs up.

And Purple: Aw how come?

Its me a five headed duck.

• that is my beautiful dog fumoffu!!! for those of you who get it, isnt the name awesome?

Yes, AWESOME. :smile:I expect it can drive a fully armed Mecha, no?

• Himesama, you're soooo cute :)

sorry \, I'm not going to post pics up of myself :p too hot, might set the thread on fire.

• Himesama, you're soooo cute :)

sorry \, I'm not going to post pics up of myself :p too hot, might set the thread on fire.

Okay I will for you

How do we make images smaller?

• could you monitor the thread and make sure that doesnt happen? plz!!! new thread rule, no pervertions!!!!

The mods will back you up ;)

Anyways, I hate how I look in pictures. I just look....'not normal' :S

Ah well.

@t7seven7t: Go to paint to do that

• Wont let me upload one.....:sad:

Send it to me and I'll upload it for you. :P

Its me a five headed duck.

We've already seen you. :P

Anyways, I hate how I look in pictures. I just look....'not normal' :S

Does it really matter? :P

I`m the guy on the left

Oh wow! Didn't expect you to look like that. Imagined you looked like your avatar. Nice hair. :P

• :confused:

no pic coming in from my side peeps

same

by coolness could stop the servers from working and we dont want another rollback do we people XD