Members Pic!!

🔥 New user interface & tribe specific buildings survey 🔥
The answers can be submitted until February 21, 2020 10:00 GMT+1.
The survey results will form a foundation for our future work on the needed adjustments based on your wishes and suggestions.
➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Donny & dnnyk can you stop fighting? I like this thread and don't want it closed.

• Dnnyk, I voted you most random, but don't try to hard now.

And stop breaking good threads or feel my wrath.

Himanshu-It's a bit rich to call someone a nerd when you're an anime-fan.
    Anime isn't cool.
    And you can't really criticise his pictures, at least he posted one.

:roll:

• hey ;)

people there is nothing to fight about :evil:
    now be good bois and be friends yey!
    dont spoil my bad mood :P

Edit: Sharpy my dear...
    i r no anime fan ^_^
    i have this pic for someone [special] thinks it is cute...
    and that is all to it

• Ha ha ha go watch an anime cartoon

• NO POSTING WITHOUT A PIC!!! and howzthat and donny, thanks for posting pics. you guys are awesome!!!! no flamming here and specially no fighting. it is a place to get to see each other!!! no posts without pictures plz!!!!

setting a good example, here is my pic!

im the one with the really long hair. this was a concert my band and i gave mid 2008

• NO POSTING WITHOUT A PIC!!! and howzthat and donny, thanks for posting pics. you guys are awesome!!!! no flamming here and specially no fighting. it is a place to get to see each other!!! no posts without pictures plz!!!!

So is that a new rule?
    Also if so then I will post a picture shortly.

Did it work?

Yes!

I got bashed in the face by a cricket bat and nearly broke my nose:lol:
    Also I no longer have an ear ring.

• Definitiely, lol. Especially the blood seeping from your nose.

Don't have a heart attack, I'll post a pic soon enough, as soon as I find one that doesn't make me look like the world's youngest stalker/pedophile, lol.

• I'm checking, I'm checking. I'm on my main comp though so all the pics are from like 2-3 years ago, I wasn't as sexy back then :).

• Haha! My picture was a year ago.
    I wil get a better one by tomorow.

• Yah, I just realised that I have a decent picture as my desktop, 'cept I can't find it :(.

• I actually found one, 'cept I'm performing in it. I'm the one in the middle, w/ the dark skin and the curly hair and trompet. It's from last year, so a decent representation of myself. Hopefully this link works. Ok. It didn't work. Copy paste it is.

Or not. Great, now I have to make a photobucket account :(.

• Ok, (crosses fingers), here it is. LINK
    I also found my other albums so I might put one of those up. Remember, this post is me in uniform and from a year ago.