Members Pic!!

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • You should keep away from LSD, the drug dealer
    lied when he said it excels your ninja prowess.

• You should keep away from LSD, the drug dealer
    lied when he said it excels your ninja prowess.

Buu.. buuu.. but Alexie said those were magic ninja drugs :(

• I thought we already established that
    Alexei was a deceitful little b***ard!?

• Tbh, I thought he was dead, and came back to life to sell me magic ninja drugs :p

• That's because you can't cook like Pinkie Pie,
    she makes s*** awesome by magic!

• So yea. This is me (Pictures below). This post has been way overdue. I've known you guys for 3 years and I think its a little ridiculous that I havent posted a picture of myself yet. The reason for this was because I didnt really want people to know my age because I was so young. I joined when i was 10-11 (hopefully that excuses my past behavior), and I was under the assumption that everyone thought I was a teenager when it was pretty apparent that I was an obnoxious little kid.

I'm 14 now, but I've been told that I look a little young for my age. These screenshots were taken while I was videochatting with some friends:

• I can't believe, I drooled over the abs of an 14 year old. I think I should kill my self -.-"

Anyway, looking good kid. Is that gym equipment I see on the back of your photograph? :razz:

• What age were you again Blue Lash?? I think we
    have a paedo in our midst! >:O

• I can't believe, I drooled over the abs of an 14 year old. I think I should kill my self -.-"

Anyway, looking good kid. Is that gym equipment I see on the back of your photograph? :razz:

No you drooled over me. My 17 year old abs....

• Spy's been younger than me this whole time? Welp.

Anyway, I had homecoming last month but I still haven't uploaded the pictures to my computer yet, I should probably get around to that.

• I did convince you to be her when I promoted
    you in the alliance to her :p

u wanted to make me fluttershy.
    i still dont know what that means, really... :|

• Actually thinking of it now you'd have been a much
    better *****jack (:|

& ello' again indeed Cathcatcha ^^

EDIT: The censor is exactly what you make of it.

Anyway, I had homecoming last month but I still haven't uploaded the pictures to my computer yet, I should probably get around to that.

Yes, yes you should, why have you not!? :O
    Oh yeah, because we're you're imaginary friends, we
    don't matter.

• Wow, you look a bit like Rain from Naturally Sadie :p

Dw though, you look better than him lol :L

Oh and I'm older than you :p