Members Pic!!

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!

• Jesus, I can't put up a pic like I used to... Why people keep fixing things that ain't broke? That's about admins changing the forum...

:shock::shock::shock:

• *sigh*

I guess I can't resist... this is me:

(ignore the blue circle, its edited in)

• Insult or compliment?

Lol, how can donkey be an insult? :confused:
    I was hoping Mr. razz didn't make you see it that way :shock:
    Meh, neither tbh :?

• Lol, how can donkey be an insult? :confused:
    I was hoping Mr. razz didn't make you see it that way :shock:
    Meh, neither tbh :?

Well...you couldn't been calling me an a$$. Although, I probably would of taken that as a compliment...

• Hey. So, I dont know if anyone's noticed, but I've been gone since mid-November.

Long story short, I didnt have any internet or television from mid-November to February, and I just havent remembered to log back in since then. And, I wasnt grounded or anything. I just moved into a new complex that wasnt wired for internet or TV.

I actually got a dog, while I was gone. He's half pointer, half pit and was found as a stray. Me and my dad didnt plan on getting a dog, especially with our allergies, but after I saw him and found out that he was going to be sent to the pound later in the day... how the hell was I supposed to say no? I mean, look at his face. We got him at the end of November and he's completely outdoors but I still get asthma almost everyday. I love him though. Little by little I feel myself building up a resistance, or immunity to his dander, so hopefully in a couple years we'll be able to keep him in the house.

Anyway, pictures.

• I noticed ;) Welcome back mate. Nice pics. Very handsome dog ^^