Members Pic!!

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hey. So, I dont know if anyone's noticed, but I've been gone since mid-November.

Long story short, I didnt have any internet or television from mid-November to February, and I just havent remembered to log back in since then. And, I wasnt grounded or anything. I just moved into a new complex that wasnt wired for internet or TV.

I actually got a dog, while I was gone. He's half pointer, half pit and was found as a stray. Me and my dad didnt plan on getting a dog, especially with our allergies, but after I saw him and found out that he was going to be sent to the pound later in the day... how the hell was I supposed to say no? I mean, look at his face. We got him at the end of November and he's completely outdoors but I still get asthma almost everyday. I love him though. Little by little I feel myself building up a resistance, or immunity to his dander, so hopefully in a couple years we'll be able to keep him in the house.

Welcome back dude :razz:
    And yeah, that was really kind of you to adopt that dog, I can see it from the pics that he's a really happy guy :mrgreen:

• @Bandgeek: Thanks. He's gorgeous. He could seriously be a model for Iam's or something haha.

@Tingz: Yea, he's great. I do feel kind of bad though because I want to play with him more and I cant with my allergies. I walk him whenever I can, but I still. We're actually thinking of getting another dog to keep him occupied all day. Probably a mastiff.

@Cowboy Santa: I'm back, but not really. I'm getting into a ton of AP classes and I really need to be dedicated to studying. I'll lurk, but I wont be posting that much.

And the dog's name is Bandit. Funnily enough, we were in between naming him Bogey or Bandit. I let my sisterchoose between the two and she named him Bogey, but we ended up finding the previous owner (who didnt give a crap about the dog and just gave him to us) who told us that the dogs name is Bandit. After that we just decided to call him Bandit.

• And the dog's name is Bandit. Funnily enough, we were in between naming him Bogey or Bandit. I let my sisterchoose between the two and she named him Bogey, but we ended up finding the previous owner (who didnt give a crap about the dog and just gave him to us) who told us that the dogs name is Bandit. After that we just decided to call him Bandit.

Bandit's a hell of a great name. *thumbs up* :mrgreen:

• I had a dog once.. I mean twice.

The first one died. And someone stole the second one :(

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

apparently photobucket thought the same thing.... they removed my photo:/
    I read the terms of use, I'm not sure what the violation was. I really hope my bbutton isn't that offensive...

• Your belly button was quite unique.. never seen anything like it. :o

Also, may I interest you in waxing your chest/tummy hair?

apparently photobucket thought the same thing.... they removed my photo:/
    I read the terms of use, I'm not sure what the violation was. I really hope my bbutton isn't that offensive...

Maybe they thought it looks like a really really small ding dong, so you should post a whole pic of your chest, to show that its not as vulgar as they made it to be :/

• Also, may I interest you in waxing your chest/tummy hair?

Haha, no way. And if I posted a pic of my entire torso, then you would not be able to see my belly button very well!

• Why are you holding your head? Did you bump it on one of those rocks? :p

nice pic :mrgreen: