Members Pic!!

• I see that a lot has changed since I was here. I have changed a lot since I last visited. Most likely only a rare user here still remembers the nickname I have here (with a weird _COM suffix I didn't have before), and I don't think I'll come here at all anymore, since nothing here is left for me, my life goes on, I gotta keep on working on my job and my side-projects. This was a fun place at times. I remember myself being just a kid here. I registered 10 years ago, and was lurking as a guest even before that. Just imagine that - 10 years. Then I was 15, with no understanding of how anything works. Now - I am a developer/QA who is writing automation tests in a great company. And my work influences millions of people. Back then, never in a million years I would've imagined that I would do what I do now. Honestly, not even 10, just 3 years ago I wouldn't have dreamed to do what I do now.

I'll post here a recent pic, that was taken in my office. It was a publicity photo session, and here I am at my workstation. I'll stay here for a bit if someone wants to talk during this day, while I'm still in office, I have a slow day today.

• I remember you.

Are you sure you don't need another screen or two there? I think you could fit at least one more in :rolleyes:

Honestly, I would have enough, if I had 2 externals, that are 4k, but since they are 1440p.. I would like another one or two. :P My work needs many different programs and many windows for those programs to be opened... So, yeah, it's more of a necessity rather than "I want".

• Honestly, I would have enough, if I had 2 externals, that are 4k, but since they are 1440p.. I would like another one or two. :p My work needs many different programs and many windows for those programs to be opened... So, yeah, it's more of a necessity rather than "I want".

Yeah I realize, just looked funny, especially with the tablet thrown in there too :p

• Haven't been on this site in a very long time, glad to see such a nostalgic post and to hear that you're doing so well, Arcca. It's crazy to think of how much I've matured and how much life has changed since 2008-2011 when I was really active on here. At one point these forums were really important in my life. Anyway, I don't think I've ever posted a pic of my face on here, and arcca's got me in my feelings right now so I might as well. Excuse the redness, I was slightly inebriated here haha:

• I love the professional look and that gaming headset, fits perfectly. :D
    Not to argue though, if you communicate a lot via headset gaming ones are pretty net, just doesn't fit all that much in there.

• Hell yeah lad although many servers now don't even break 1000 players

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855