Original Artwork by kabooja

• Still waiting on my fallout image. :(

Sorry P0X. Don't think I can do it. When I find the inspiration to draw, it tends to come to me in an instant. If I have to sit and ponder for a long time over a drawing (like for months), then it usually does not happen. I do not know why that happens, but that is how my drawings are produced. When a light bulb goes off I can sit down, focus, and get the drawing completed in 1-2 sittings.

I do not remember whether or not you had suggested something else, so if you have, kindly remind me? Or come up with something else. (cute sorry face)

^Is also the reason why I post so few drawings over the span of what seems like a lifetime of waiting. And I love you all for your endless patience with me.

Kabooja think we a lame *****. Boy get out my face.

I love you too.

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

The post was edited 2 times, last by kabooja ().

• Sorry P0X. Don't think I can do it. When I find the inspiration to draw, it tends to come to me in an instant. If I have to sit and ponder for a long time over a drawing (like for months), then it usually does not happen. I do not know why that happens, but that is how my drawings are produced. When a light bulb goes off I can sit down, focus, and get the drawing completed in 1-2 sittings.

I do not remember whether or not you had suggested something else, so if you have, kindly remind me? Or come up with something else. (cute sorry face)

^Is also the reason why I post so few drawings over the span of what seems like a lifetime of waiting. And I love you all for your endless patience with me.

How about Rambo Gizmo?

• How about Rambo Gizmo?

I do love Rambo...he's just so adorable. Anything specific you'd like me to do? Or just have a Rambo Gizmo portrait?

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

• I treasure my cats! It's now a poster framed in a place of honor in my living room. It's especially precious as I've lost one of them, so I'm down to 5 now.:crying:

I would love to see a Phoenix rising from ashes. :bowing: You are an amazing artist.

The ORIGINAL Cisalpine - RETIRED - DONE, Færdig, erledigt, rinneadh, fatto, FERDIG :thumbdown:

"It's Erik's fault"

• I do love Rambo...he's just so adorable. Anything specific you'd like me to do? Or just have a Rambo Gizmo portrait?

Go completely crazy. If you want him mowing down Gremlins--ok! Making out with Greta(the female Gremlin)--I'm fine with it. Arm wrestling Spike--So be it.

• A demonic figure standing in hell(background full of fire and torture) holding a cane with a skull at its hilt. Standing like a mafia boss. Awesome thread though. Keep it up.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Cute artworks here. Some photos on photobucket can't be viewed. I guess its because its paid now. You guys can just host your photos or files using the hPage website builder. You can host photos and other files there for free up to 1 GB. What's good is that you can create a free website there too for your portfolios or artworks. I love their slideshow gallery.

The post was edited 1 time, last by turia ().