What do you think are the worst crimes?

• Today, I read about crimes and their consequences. I've been spending a few hours reading a book about murder, kidnapping and rape. I can say that I'm not surprised by the atrocities that humans can commit. But, I am saddened, and has thus created this thread.

So far, I think the worst crime is rape. Why? Rape causes permanent scars more than any other crime. It also leads to suicides, which can impact people close to the victim more than a murder.

Tell me what you think.

• Torture, rape and murder are on the top of my list. Kidnapping a baby is also near the top. You know there are women who kidnap Infants from their mothers? There was one story where these 2 women kidnapped a pregnant women and Bound her beat her daily and were waiting for her to have the baby and steal it. Luckily during the 3rd-4th day the police investigated because one of them ratted them both out.

• i agree rape is the most worst as after that women feel ashamed to show there face in public and this leads to them committing suicide

• i agree with all of ya'll but why do we have to talk about this it makes my sad:cry:

• worst crime is a bombing someone/something in the name of religion

next is rape, but the woman who was raped is the one punished instead of the male attackers

• mass murder...bombings or chemical attacks and whatnot...that affects A LOT more people than just rape :-?

• yall are forgetting one messed up one... Cannibalism

That is one of the most Hienous crimes known on Earth and considers you an outcast to society if you are noticed

That is one of the most Hienous crimes known on Earth and considers you an outcast to society if you are noticed

I wonder if it is legally a crime nowadays or not.

• well if the victims are still alive then yes!!! Lol if it wasn't a crime and wanted to murder someone you could just go eat them...

Now I'm pretty sure you'd get arrested if you ate a dead corpse... Maybe sent to a mental institution...

I think another unique crime would be a good con... Screw a guy up bad for life... Even though it doesn't hurt physically (well maybe it could, never know with all the different cons) but it could mess with you mentally big time

• If the guy is already dead and you eat him...it's not really a very big crime. If you don't eat him, the maggots will. IN fact, some religions (really old) have the traditions of eating dead family members!
    Of course, the idea grosses me out.

• If the guy is already dead and you eat him...it's not really a very big crime. If you don't eat him, the maggots will. IN fact, some religions (really old) have the traditions of eating dead family members!
    Of course, the idea grosses me out.

What religions exactly do that ?

• well if the victims are still alive then yes!!! Lol if it wasn't a crime and wanted to murder someone you could just go eat them...

Now I'm pretty sure you'd get arrested if you ate a dead corpse... Maybe sent to a mental institution...

I think another unique crime would be a good con... Screw a guy up bad for life... Even though it doesn't hurt physically (well maybe it could, never know with all the different cons) but it could mess with you mentally big time

why? there dead anyways.

• Child molestation is the worst crime especially when perpetrated by a parent. It breaks a sacred trust between parent and child scarring the child for life - altering what they could have become. It is a crime that can affect the victim so much that their perception of right and wrong can be altered so much that they end up molesting their own children. Other victims become so messed up they turn to drugs, other violence, or even commit suicide. There is a ripple effect with child molestation that can actually lead to more victims than genocide.

Then again, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

i disagree with that...yea its a bad crime but honestly if there is no other food source at all besides another human its survival of the fittest...meats meat...im not a cannibal but under the right circumstances id say anyone would do it...but some pretty severe circumstances :cry:

• i disagree with that...yea its a bad crime but honestly if there is no other food source at all besides another human its survival of the fittest...meats meat...im not a cannibal but under the right circumstances id say anyone would do it...but some pretty severe circumstances :cry:

why? Whats wrong with it if the persons dead? they're not going to care. You are looking at it through a set of social normals that are not universal

• im agreeing with you lol ;) humans think they are far superior to animals but just to let you all know...we are animals