What would you do if you had 1,000,000 dollars

• What would you do if you had 1,000,000 dollars?All you do is just say what you would do if you had 1,000,000 dollars.

Rules:
    no swearing
    just have fun

I'll start.
    I would buy myself a mansion with a big pool

• i would buy TONS of travian gold,use them wisely,and win myself a server finally

• Hmm... Probably splurge it on games, consoles and books... I love collecting both games and books

• I would invest in a property or two.

PS Tiberiumshox do you play CnC

• 1 000 000 U.S. dollars = 605 913.718 British pounds

if i had £605,914 i would spend it on on random shit like shoes, clothes, shoes, a new phone, shoes, a new iPod, shoes, another laptop, shoes, iTunes shizz, shoes, a donkey, shoes, STARBUCKS! i would buy lots and lots of starbucks. ooh, and shoes. (:

w000t, i'm such a selfish ****. :mrgreen:

• Put it in a bank account, allow it to gain interest and split the interest in half, keep one half in the bank and give the other half to any charity, thus having a permanent amount of money to donate and it would steadily grow.

• I would buy these socks:

And these shoes:

Then use the rest to start up a property development empire or something.

• LMAO! nicee Stevehhh, they would really suit you. ;)

• But she's cheap anyway :P and what if someone else wants a go? :(

Terra has become selfish :(

Are you crazy or something? Nobody else's allowed to have a go. =|

And it's not me being selfish..
    It's true love being bought.

That's one of your dollars gone...

What would you do with the other 999,999?

A private jet. :P

go **** yourself stevehhhh . hahah ;P

Can I help him?

• mhm well I feel left out. If I had 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a Brothel in America with TP, Erica and Cazza as employees.

• Aww :(

*huggles Erica*

<3 you really :P

w00t! (: *huggles back* <3

Can I help him?

if you have too. :L

mhm well I feel left out. If I had 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a Brothel in America with TP, Erica and Cazza as employees.

i'm fine with that ;) *gets out kinkey whip*

• mhm well I feel left out. If I had 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a Brothel in America with TP, Erica and Cazza as employees.

Then I'd kill you. People who sell other peoples bodies for profit are selfish greedy bast*rds and if I ever come across someone who does that, I'll kill them.

• Then I'd kill you. People who sell other peoples bodies for profit are selfish greedy bast*rds and if I ever come across someone who does that, I'll kill them.

whoops.. *tells her mum to go back home, she can have the rest of the day off.*