What would you do if you had 1,000,000 dollars

• Then I'd kill you. People who sell other peoples bodies for profit are selfish greedy bast*rds and if I ever come across someone who does that, I'll kill them.

Yeah but what if they want to be there ;). Calm down Litchy old boy. You dont have to participate if you don't want to. ;)

And Erica W00T :p

• mhm well I feel left out. If I had 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a Brothel in America with TP, Erica and Cazza as employees.

that's just ... an insanly awesome idea ! :O

• *sigh*

Why do some girls really think its a funny idea? I mean seriously :/

• erica's like hilarious, i mean seriously, she should have her own show or something 8-)

btw, i've never heard the word Brothel used before :?

• mhm well I feel left out. If I had 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a Brothel in America with TP, Erica and Cazza as employees.

If you ever manage to do that... Give me a call.

whoops.. *tells her mum to go back home, she can have the rest of the day off.*

Hahahah.

*sigh*

Why do some girls really think its a funny idea? I mean seriously :/

'Cause we're just kidding. It's obviously something none of us would do... we can pretty much ensure you that, being computer addicts and all. =)

erica's like hilarious, i mean seriously, she should have her own show or something 8-)

btw, i've never heard the word Brothel used before :?

She is. :L

And I haven't heard that word before either. We're such sheltered people. :cry:

• 'Cause we're just kidding. It's obviously something none of us would do... we can pretty much ensure you that, being computer addicts and all. =)

I know you're kidding, but that makes it a little worse, I watched a documentary and its awful, it made me feel sick at the way that they treat the women there, they treat them like a cheap peice of meat, and they people that own such places are abusive, they dont care about what happens to the women there, as long as they get the money, they get them hooked up on drugs, so they have an addiction and spend all their money on drugs, so they cant save up enough money to get away, so essentially they are stuck where they are, then they tell them how worthless they are and how nobody outside of that place would want to touch them, they get a low self esteem and then they start to believe it, so if they did get away, they believe that nobody would want to help them, after that they hit the women and tell them they'll be killed if they run away, their lives are controlled by fear and drugs. Just because someone wants to make some money. Its sickening that someone could do that to someone else...

• And today viewers...
    We get to see the rare Litch Beast give out a master class in how to kill the mood.

Although what he said is true.

• Yes litch we all know this. ;). But I would not do such things to my Cazzy, Sarah and Erica. You gotta treat them right. ;)

Litch man cool it. You dont need to be encumbered by your intelligence. It is a joke not an actual happening. Slow down a bit and dont get all worked up over nothing. Something I've learned the hard way.

• Yes litch we all know this. ;). But I would not do such things to my Cazzy, Sarah and Erica. You gotta treat them right. ;)

Litch man cool it. You dont need to be encumbered by your intelligence. It is a joke not an actual happening. Slow down a bit and dont get all worked up over nothing. Something I've learned the hard way.

You really dont get it do you? >.<'

Im not going to waste anymore time here, you're obviously too stupid to realise that some things shouldnt be joked about.

Damn you for the exclusion!

I feel left out

If I had a million dollars, I would Force all my forum buds to come live with me as my slaves.

Then I would invest the rest in the STOCK MARKET!

• I would buy myself a mansion with a big pool

and where will you get the other 20+ million? A moderate-sized house in my neighborhood costs 1.5M >.>

I'd buy a gallon of gas, a new camera (I need one), a $10,000 trombone, a $150 mouthpiece, and put the rest into high-interest savings accounts until I went to college, where I would spend some on expenses and save the rest.

• I'd buy my momma a car and spend the rest on...PCP

chapelle show...OWW!!!

• I, would buy gold. Lots of gold. I'd erect a level 100 WW all by mahself :mrgreen:
    then I'd be respected by EVERYONE for EVER :twisted:

...nah...

I'd probably just save most of it. I'd buy myself another PC, a car etc...

• $1M converted in Peso will definitely be double its amount^_^
    I'll buy lands....where my father can plant all kinds of plants/trees he wants.....And well, give my sisters & brother some share...^_^

• If i had 1,000,000 dollars i would invest it in making a hotel in Dubai. Then the money i earn from that i would create my own record company and sign up potentially good artists and take over the music industry and push forward a rock revolution.

>=)