What would you do if you had 1,000,000 dollars

• I agree i would first, do something for my parent. next i would buy me a house nothing too fancy but something i can have for the rest on my life. Then i would pay for college. I would also buy myself a very dependable car, and with the remaining money i would donate it too charity

tf. Donate to charity? It's called a trust fund. You can help yourself the rest of your life and your mom's life. And your kid's lives.

After reading the answers in here, I know why no one is wealthy.

• tf. Donate to charity? It's called a trust fund. You can help yourself the rest of your life and your mom's life. And your kid's lives.
    After reading the answers in here, I know why no one is wealthy.

Ohaidere!!! :love:

The ORIGINAL Cisalpine - RETIRED - DONE, Færdig, erledigt, rinneadh, Opinions are like a**holes, and I like to share mine. It's JUST an opinion people.

"It's Erik's fault"

Need a part,part,part,part time dual? Like rarely there because we're moving to NC, and I rarely leave unless it's for a smoke. Friends only!!!!! :love:

• buy lots n lots of GOOOOLD!!!!!!!

The ORIGINAL Cisalpine - RETIRED - DONE, Færdig, erledigt, rinneadh, Opinions are like a**holes, and I like to share mine. It's JUST an opinion people.

"It's Erik's fault"

Need a part,part,part,part time dual? Like rarely there because we're moving to NC, and I rarely leave unless it's for a smoke. Friends only!!!!! :love:

• I think he's talking about Travian gold, which as we all know has limitless value

• I would buy a house, houses are priced at cheapest $330,000 in my country (secret).

So yeah, i wouldn't buy anything fancy, a house would be the wise choice.

• If I have 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a business, buy a house, 50% goes to my saving, then have a fun time playing jackpot slots (Link was removed - Achtung) still hoping to win the grand jackpot prize! hahah. Thanks to the bonuses and rewards of this, had more chances of winning, It might not be practical but if you hit that jackpot I think you're settled for life hahahahaha.