what languages do you speak?

• AAA, I want to know what languages YOU speak!

• I have a Syrian mother and a Portuguese Dad. I l was born in Syria and I lived in Argentina for 4 years and now I am in New York. While in HS and college in New York I studied French and Italian and I am decently fluent. Above average. So, I speak Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish, English, French and Italian. And Yes, I have a heavy accent lol.

• You should do a vocaroo where you speak in all these different languages with your heavy accent.

• I am from Bangladesh, I speak Bengali as my first language. I learned English at school though not very good at that. :)

• hi! I'm bilingual with Catalan and spanish, and i can speak a bit of english too. In my teenage years i studied french but i've almost forgotten it xD

• I am bi-lingual. I speak English and Idiot. That 2nd one comes in most handy on forums.

• Do you speak to the dead? Because this topic was 6 feet under

• That would be Latvian (native), English (fluently), Russian(average), and German(tiny bit). Though I've never been that into languages, I'm an IT guy.

• Most people I know want to learn languages, just it's either not worth the effort or it's too low down in their interest. Doesn't help us when English has won out in the Franca Lingua, until we're all inevitably speaking Chinese/Russian.

• Most people I know want to learn languages, just it's either not worth the effort or it's too low down in their interest. Doesn't help us when English has won out in the Franca Lingua, until we're all inevitably speaking Chinese/Russian.

That is never going to happen. Russian is much much harder language than English, not even mentioning Chinese. And since pretty much everywhere nowadays you see signs(text in general) in *insert native language here* and English, we will most likely all speak English, if there is any one language that we eventually settle on.

• Guess we'd rather die than try learning Russian or Chinese