Favourite anime?

• RWBY and One Punch Man come to mind. Though I honestly don't watch a lot of Anime.

• Is one punch man really what everyone has hyped it up to be? It seems stupid when his only power seems to be punching someone and winning

• Has to be Sailor Moon. Yes, there are many, many better ones out there. But that was the anime that made me an anime fan when I was a kid. And nothing can surpass that nostalgic memory.

• Has to be Sailor Moon. Yes, there are many, many better ones out there. But that was the anime that made me an anime fan when I was a kid. And nothing can surpass that nostalgic memory.

Don't play travian anymore

• Is one punch man really what everyone has hyped it up to be? It seems stupid when his only power seems to be punching someone and winning

Ahh but that's what makes it so great. For all the power he has, he gets no recognition. Another point is to view One Punch Man as a satire of anime. (And as a satire, I find it more enjoyable.)

• Ahh but that's what makes it so great. For all the power he has, he gets no recognition. Another point is to view One Punch Man as a satire of anime. (And as a satire, I find it more enjoyable.)

This.

Sadly I have no costume jewelry link. :(

• Hilariousness appeals to me. I normally only watch anime with my sister but she's gone to down South to university. Do you think part of it would be ruined if I watched the dub? Some people swear by subs but I can't read/study during a sub.

• Jing: King of Bandits

it's funny, it has a cool protagonist, it has a strange and cool fantasy setting, and it has tons of interesting characters with deep background stories; my only problem with the anime and manga are that they're way too short

• I don't think a dub would ruin it.

The sub vs dub is just a point of preference. I love subs usually but i could not watch the subbed version of Rorouni Kenshin because I hated Kenshin's voice in the Japanese version. It might be because I watched the dubs as a kid.

Old dubs suck because the voice actors sucked.

I guess it might also depend on which version you saw first and hence got attached to.