Favourite anime?

• Kyoukai no Kanata and Mirai Nikki are the some of the best! It gets interesting the more you watchhhh The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, and Tokyo Ghoul are also recommended. Well, it depends on your preference. You might also watch Tora Dora and Psycho Pass! Watching anime is actually one of the best stress relievers.

• Kyoukai no Kanata and Mirai Nikki are the some of the best! It gets interesting the more you watchhhh The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, and Tokyo Ghoul are also recommended. Well, it depends on your preference. You might also watch Tora Dora and Psycho Pass! Watching anime is actually one of the best stress relievers.

attack on titan is one of the best anime in my opinion...

• Definitely Steins;Gate.

Although I've recently binge-watched Memories of Phantasm after working sessions on this commercial real estate in Munich (link deleted by mod) and it's a great adaptation of the original games... Especially when you take into account that it's entirely fan made.

I mean, does this look like an amateur's job?

210930.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung: Deleted link cause of advertising ().