Reduction of Farms...

• With the decline in the number of players of this WONDERFUL game, we need to stop the reduction of farms. Back when there were 10k active players and 3k inactive, yes, sweeping a few inactives out each night made for more room for the active and LARGE players to grow into.

However, when we're down to less than 500 active farms, and we're still sweeping out 50 inactives per day...you're giving people so few farms (other than the other actives) that it really makes them not want to play. The late starters have almost no way to get resources because all the inactives are gone and they are not big enough to fight with the actives yet. The Defensive accounts who might be able to defend against the larger raiders have no way to get resources because they have very few raiding troops. When the inactives are not available, it hurts the large Anvils.

Please, can we get a MAJOR reduction or maybe a stop to inactive sweeps? And a reduction of how many are converted into Natars?

And lastly, lets get Travian out there Advertising on every means possible. I started playing Travian in 2010 because of an Ad on Facebook. There are so many Apps that let you watch a video for points/lives etc like we get here for building time reduction, how about we get Travian Ads up in the major App games and get people coming back to Travian.

• there is only one way travian will get players back...that is to get classic server..2.5 /3.6.
    the amount of people when i ask them to play..the 1st thing they ask me is it classic...no.
    that ends the conversation..

• there is only one way travian will get players back...that is to get classic server..2.5 /3.6.
    the amount of people when i ask them to play..the 1st thing they ask me is it classic...no.
    that ends the conversation..

by taking some good points from T4.you could make 2.5 a realy excellent server to play.

increase capitol fields to 17
    40% extra production
    cranny size to 2k
    attack swords on all villages
    player/alliance flags in the map
    5 gold to instantly demolish a building
    portals to the market. barracks..stable..workshop

nothing else needs to be altered.

• 2 more improvements i forgot to mention.

instant CP when doing cellabration`s
    allow treasury in capitol

i have talked to a few people recently. and all would welcome a 2.5 server, this would bring back a lot of the old players.

• yup u got the problem game need more players and they have to stay playing till the end... the development of the first village is very slow usually new players dont use to raid as they have still to learn how to play so after 1 week they are still with low production a few troops then raiders start raiding their villages at this point there are 2 ways to survive 1 is building cranny and cranny till become cats time to destroy 2 is quit game ...i think will need better help at game starting more tasks can help + resources + deff troops and less time to build up village at this point they can have a chance to survive starting getting fun playing game ...hero adv can give more deff troops too

• But TG recently(i mean in the last 2-3 years) changed the start so you get more resources and you can extend your beginner's protection by 2x, up to several weeks. I think some of the changes to suggest to new players to read a guide on how to not be a farm is good, and the tutorials help but truly I think j Browning's idea of more advertisement is HUGE. I think there is a giant pool of players out there that don't really care about graphics and instead appreciate the strategy and team-play of travian. I think most of the current pool of players are the same. My gf makes fun of me for playing a game where the only moving parts are the fireworks during NYE pause. But without an influx of new players we're going to reach the breaking point and no one can play anymore. I think the advertising might make a difference. Especially since this is a game where you *CAN* play and make a difference for free.