Hero adventures. Discussion thread

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Hello Inlook

If you do happen to be one of the winners then just let me know where you would like the gold sent to. The only place right now they say I cannot send gold to are any final servers.

• I have never played ROA X2 so maybe the question for day 3 makes sense. On any other server I would need more info to make a guess but even then it would be a guess.

• Neither have I and to say just because the travel time is 10 hrs plus the 10 mins means absolutely nothing without information on there tournament square
    Which we are not given
    Nor was it mentioned
    nor was the fact that to destroy a villa as they said it takes multiple attacks not one
    im out sorry

I have a cunning plan

• Hello Everyone

Just a reminder about the "Hero Contest" that is currently running.

- The thread for each task is moderated so that the answers are not visible till we unlock it all from moderation. This means you will not be able to see any posts in the thread till that day task is over. So you may feel like your post was not added but it is.

- If you forget to add your server info then just make another post. I will see it and merge it to your original.

- Gold won in contests on this forum CANNOT be added to any tournament/finals servers

• and that is how the action dies....

what kind of question is that? roa map.... the sign up for the previous roa is closed, the acc which i registered there back in october (for the same purpose - to pass a quest) is deleted i assume as i can't log in... and the roa x2 doesn't have a player called roman guard.

was fun till now, but this question, no offense, just sucks...

• and that is how the action dies....

what kind of question is that? roa map.... the sign up for the previous roa is closed, the acc which i registered there back in october (for the same purpose - to pass a quest) is deleted i assume as i can't log in... and the roa x2 doesn't have a player called roman guard.

was fun till now, but this question, no offense, just sucks...

Yes it does have Roman Guards, they're just not a player. They have villages like Natars go and the mentioned places (hint hint) are indeed their villages. I still haven't gotten the answer though. Maybe making lines and using y = mx+c isn't the answer. :(

• And whoever came up with this question don't let slow ciliatus get you down. It's pretty childish that he's getting angry just because he can't figure out the puzzle. This question is GREAT. I'm so into it I left my dinner to try and solve it. (It's all cold now) Great job with this.

• Hi - was going to work on the hunt - found the 1st egg, saved the link, came back to work on it again and found the first link didn't go to the egg anymore. Now I see the hunt was shut down. What happened?

• Hello Everyone

I would like to apologize for the contest about the egg hunt. It was not to be posted at this time nor was the eggs placed correctly in the forum. I can say that the egg hunt will take place but when it is supposed to and with new spots and hints.

To try and save some face I will now blame everything on this guy.....