Hero adventures. Discussion thread

• I really appreciated this game, it would be great to have something like this every once in a while. :) It's interesting to look into historical stuff and/or legends concerning the tribes we're playing with here. So those were the parts I appreciated the most, rather than mathematical or logical exercises, because one can learn a great deal simply by searching for the answer for those questions. Thanks for the organizers and keep it up. ;)

• Thank you for your kind words! We'll do our best and try to make another contest even more entertaining.

TL_ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Amazing Contest Ameno...
    Hats off to your efforts for making this tasks...
    It requires great patience and wast knowledge including research in history to form such a quiz and hints...

We really enjoyed solving all puzzles..
    Hope you also enjoyed forming and framing the questions...

• Bad event because I didn't win anything ;/ and many times won people who posted 1-2 posts after or before me... ;/

• Was fun, a little easy, but I understand it was the first one so they were testing it out. I really enjoyed doing the research and figuring out the puzzles. As far as other feedback; I saw a few typos, and was sometimes confused by the way it was written, but I figured it out.
    Crossing my fingers for some gold! Thanks for the fun puzzles!

• How long should we wait to receive our gold for a completed task? (I was selected as one of the winners of the last task)

• Hi. Will do it in the next hour. About typos, btw. Since I am not a native English speaker, typos may happen, especially when I type fast. Feel free to send me PM, and I'll fix them. Thank you all for your kind words.

TL_ameno.png

• Thank you for the contest. Some tasks gave me new knowledge and, of course, I would definitely find a use for the gold :) Thanks again, its been a real pleasure!

• Small update. I received lots messages from the players both from those who won the contest and just from the participants. I am happy to announce that we decided to reward the other winners with some gold, too! (Not 150, unfortunately, but it's the least we can do for them).

Congratulations to all the winners once again! Gold will be added to the rest of winning accounts by the end of the day.

TL_ameno.png

• Just a reminder to everyone

The thread you are putting your answers in is moderated so that everyones answer will be revealed at one time. So your post will not show till tomorrow when this task ends and another begins.

Also remember that any gold won cannot be given to any final servers

• Your username is your avatar name and the server you login daily is your server eg avatar name aldanieles and server com 3x
    If you dont have any server playing right now
    Post your name like eg aldanieles and in brackets not playing

• Hey Moderator Start with some tougher problems atleast because of such easy problems i cannot get gold because most people answer your questions and your random number generator is at war with me from decades

• Hi. Here you can leave your comments, questions, suggestions and feedback about this forum contest. I hope, you'll like it. Please, don't post the correct answers here.

Have fun!

Would you please be so kind.. where should I post the answer?

Swiftwind

Ts1.cl 2016: ganadores (Swiftwind)