Picture of a day

• It was snowing all night and morning, approx. 25 cm snow, and I had to drive on roads that was not cleared. At work, one of my co-workers got stuck in the snow, so we had to shovel the snow away from the road, at 7:30 in the morning. We do anything to get to the people in need of our help:

E5-C3574-E-92-D5-4-D43-9-A4-C-37-BCDD7385-C1.jpg

This is the parking lot where I had to park my car, wasn't easy to drive away from there:

B951-F8-A0-E329-4-F9-D-8-AC5-F315-D4-B3660-D.jpg

I helped an old, sick man to get rid of some of the snow:

E34-C9845-550-E-4117-81-F6-DC870-F382-AA0.jpg

This is way too much snow for me! I know there are places with much more snow and I feel really sorry for them.

The only good thing with all this white snow, is that it is easier to spot the deers, foxes, wildboars and other animals, so I might have a chance not to hit them.

• I am working with people with dementia. Two days ago, I was at a man's home and he was very anxious and restless. I couldn't leave him alone in that state of mind, so I decided to take a walk with him in his forest (yeah, he owns about 40 hectares land, mostly forest). After a walk for about 35 minutes, in 20 cm snow, he calmed down and was happy again. I made him dinner, and then I could leave him without feeling worried.

• Being a national holiday, everything closed, nothing happening... the mood today is rather lazy.

Vq0xARN.jpg

• Went for a run earlier and had to stop up and take a break with a view like this :love:

1d1a7cff5846770e160d2ebd3309cbf1.jpg

39a32f9fb504f61491cf369637ea1c8d.jpg

• Hi,

Went skiing yesterday in Italy.

iMBx1T9.jpg

Unfortunately, Nlnot a lot of snow but still enjoyable :)

I was near Italy's tallest mountain, punta Margherita (4558m).

qedzWNa.jpg

• Please someone make AngloX restart soon...I'm getting way too much fresh air on my Sundays, when I don't have to sit at home and sim villages :3

But oh well, can't really complain about living close to the sea :love:

Weather was a bit grey, but hopefully I will have time a day where the sky is blue and the sun is shining!

eLTWCqg.jpg

IDxmnRw.jpg

MFxepup.jpg

• Today, this is where I spend a lot of my time at work - on the roads:

The birds who don’t like the winter so they migrate to warmer countries, are starting to move back to Sweden. They must have been disappointed when arriving to snowfall.

A lot of swans and some other birds.