Picture of a day

• Hi all, don't know whether this thread becomes popular or not, but when I went for my regular walk this morning, I was thinking about COM players and COM forum. We all come here from different parts of the world. And something which may look very ordinary for some players, will be unusual and really amazing for the others.

Do you like taking pictures of the places you walk around? Would you like to share them with the others?

Let's start "Picture of the day" thread! How was you day? What was the weather like in your town? Did you see anything interesting? Show us your pictures.

Main rules:

1) Pictures should be taken by you (or a person you know), not something from the internet.
    2) It should be recent picture. Not something taken years ago. A week or 2 max.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• November 1st, 2016. Winter is coming... and it's nice! Picture is taken near the place I currently live.

Ameno.png

• Several days ago... 28th of October. Visited my favourite city for the weekend. They now have fancy metro cars - with 3d images of the most interesting places around. Can you guess which city it is? And what place in there?

I actually find this really cute.

Ameno.png

• And yes, flood is welcomed here. If it's topic related :) Even if you don't have any pictures or even a camera, feel free to comment :)

Ameno.png

• My guess would be St Petersburg but I'm not very wordly at all. It's been the hottest October ever recorded here, so I'm baffled to see snow!

I've just moved from the idyllic countryside into a not so great town so I'll not have so much to contribute

• Yes, this man-made stack of stones is to prevent erosion on the north-east tip of the island. There are much neater jetties jutting far out into the ocean on either side of the shipping channel.

Interesting thought... It's possible we've seen the same ship, but probably not directly traveling from here to there or vice versa... That's a considerable distance. Almost all of the cruises from here go to Central America or the Caribbean.

• Not my first visit to this city, but still amazes me. Beautiful city, beautiful country and almost no one speaks English!

Ameno.png