Picture of a day

• Can we have some Spring weather photos please? I am fed up of grey winter!

• Not my first visit to this city, but still amazes me. Beautiful city, beautiful country and almost no one speaks English!

Which city in the picture? Appearance aroused interest :)

• Weekend in Amsterdam.
    I dont really remember it well, but the pictures look great! (2 weeks ago).

Ah amsterdam! Nice place but too many cyclists for me :D when you think it's safe another one appears, 8|

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Ah amsterdam! Nice place but too many cyclists for me :D when you think it's safe another one appears, 8|

The amount of times I had to become a damn ninja to dodge the cyclists was insane :O

The movement is busy as hell, but the city is well worth it...

One thing I learnt tho - after a spliff - avoid streets at all costs!

Sometimes I lay, under the moon, and thank God - I'm breathing.

Live together, die alone.
    -THP.

• O, old thread, just recently looked at the pictures here and thought worth posting some. Not even last year, but one of my last visits to this city.

Meet Spring Tallinn - old town

Oldest working farmacy - open since 1422 and still a farmacy (and sort of museum there)

And visitor's book

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hmmm... Who could possibly be the second person from the visitor's book? :whistling:
    A couple of [actually saturday] day pictures. Same city, just from some distance. And a bit of stones.. Excercising a balance :D

• Amsterdam

Italy

Sweden

Europe is indeed beautiful with a lot of great tourist attraction.
    If I will be given the chance to stay and live in Europe, I will definitely choose these countries. I would love to take my dogs for a walk all day long in Assisi, and be one with nature.

Post was edited 3 times, last by itsjann ().

• Might be a wet & rainy day, but that never stopped anybody! :D

• Sorry, this is not some photo from me, but this picture just made my day yesterday (after updating 38 language files with the new GDPR compliant text for "Our site uses cookies" information).

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Sorry, this is not some photo from me, but this picture just made my day yesterday (after updating 38 language files with the new GDPR compliant text for "Our site uses cookies" information).

:thumbsup:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855