Picture of a day

• I don't usually post many photos as I rarely take photos but I thought what the heck I'll jump in, this was taken a couple days ago behind my house (well over the wall and into the grounds hehe :p ) those with a sharp eye might notice the building in the image from a very famous film, although it is difficult to see it good enough ;)

EDIT: Google photos was messing up so I had to compress it to get it below 500kb and upload it as an attachment

• I don't usually post many photos as I rarely take photos but I thought what the heck I'll jump in, this was taken a couple days ago behind my house (well over the wall and into the grounds hehe :p ) those with a sharp eye might notice the building in the image from a very famous film, although it is difficult to see it good enough ;)

Not visible to me

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• To me neither and I can't fix the link (since not sure it's img one). Can you re-post please?

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Lol, sorry about that haha, you can tell how inexperienced I am with photos etc that I can't even link one properly :saint: in the end I had to compress the image to get it below 500kb limit and upload it but how do you all add your photos to here? It has lost so much quality now it is compressed :(

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Lol, sorry about that haha, you can tell how inexperienced I am with photos etc that I can't even link one properly :saint: in the end I had to compress the image to get it below 500kb limit and upload it but how do you all add your photos to here? It has lost so much quality now it is compressed :(

Hey, you can upload your image on any external image uploader like - ImgBB — Upload Image — Free Image Hosting and click on the image icon on the forum here when you are posting an image(its the 6th icon from the right), there it ll give you an option to add the link. Then, you can add the link from the image uploader and voila. :)

• It is Wayne Manor in the Batman/Dark knight film series. It is called Wollaton Hall and lucky me lives right next to it :p

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Time for customs on the border to Germany. This is all you need in the paper's way to get through me, 4 horses, weapons and a medcine stock through the customs almost painless. Just took 1.5 hours.
    earlier today we drove on the train that runs between England and France. Very crowded and excited to drive.

It is Wayne Manor in the Batman/Dark knight film series. It is called Wollaton Hall and lucky me lives right next to it :p

Omg thats howe i drem to live. I love old englich contry huse. :love:

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• A year ago, my nephew told me that he was going to be a father in january 2018! :thumbsup:

I decided to crochet a baby blanket, so I went to my local yarn store and bought yarn and started to crochet. I thought that it should be a piece of cake to make the blanket, I had around 6 months to do it.

Yeah, right!

January 14, baby Charlie was born <3 and now I am hoping that they will have more children in a couple of years, then maybe the baby blanket will be finished... now it’s 40cm x 20cm:

• The filth is great! I'm always jealous of people like your patience starting with crafts.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• The filth is great! I'm always jealous of people like your patience starting with crafts.

Thank you! I don’t know about my patience though; I didn’t finish the blanket in a year so I guess I lost my patience a couple of times. X/

• Thank you! I don’t know about my patience though; I didn’t finish the blanket in a year so I guess I lost my patience a couple of times. X/

yes patience is not the best i would learn to stick for four years ago, started with a pair of socks they are still not ready ....

• yes patience is not the best i would learn to stick for four years ago, started with a pair of socks they are still not ready ....

Yeah, I have a lot of UFOs (UnFinished Objects):
    things I started to knit, crochet, embroider, diamond paintings, paper foldings and so on. So many funny things to do, so little patience to finish any of them!

• Yeah, I have a lot of UFOs (UnFinished Objects):

I believe the more common way to describe that is WIP - Work In Progress :D

UFO fits well, but I scratched my head when I first read you have a lot of UFO. :p

• Well... I don’t know if it is called WIP if it is more than 5 years ago since I touched the things?
    In the knitting world, UFO is a common word, used to describe things you started but never finished.

• And we threw away a knitting kit about a year ago, could've joined the club! :D