Picture of a day

• I have eaten snails, I found the texture unpleasant and exactly as I imagined <X

For the first time in weeks, I had time to climb a tree after i got home from work today

• This is my cat Mysan. She looks really sweet and innocent, doesn't she?

Well, looks can be deceiving.
    I heard some crashes and went upstairs to check it out. This cat, who seemed to be so cute and loveable, was chasing a little fly! She didn't care about anything else but that fly.

So... now I am going to get my vacuum cleaner.

What about the fly, you might wonder?
    It got away without being harmed. It simply flew out the front door.

• Plants are so much fun, and guess what suddenly appeared?
    A seed-pod. This will be many new plants!

When the heat dried out all outdoor-plants, I have to care for plants inside <3

• I took a picture of a plant yesterday as well, when I was visiting my mother. I think in English it's called marigold.

And I have absolutely no idea how it can live and prosper, because it's not even in soil, just in some mix of gravel and crushed limestone.
    Plus there was basically no proper rain for last several .. months? Just a few drops here and there. The grass isn't grass anymore, just hay with rootlets. It's so bad that we even had to put my bunny back inside - she's normally outside in her summer residence from late April/early May until mid October. It was always "two birds with one stone" - she mowed and fertilized the grass. Now there is nothing to eat. And 30+ degrees. She'll be better inside.

• I don't think my apple tree is feeling very good, the leaves are starting to curl up.
    I don't know if it is because of the lack of water or if it is because there are too many apples on the tree.

I found some wild strawberries, they tasted really good!

• I don't think my apple tree is feeling very good, the leaves are starting to curl up.
    I don't know if it is because of the lack of water or if it is because there are too many apples on the tree.

I found some wild strawberries, they tasted really good!

Maybe it is a combination of the heat and needing water. I mean the apples need the water to be sweet.

And you can eat all of the strawberries you can find. Just leave the blackberries alone for me.

• Maybe it is a combination of the heat and needing water. I mean the apples need the water to be sweet.

And you can eat all of the strawberries you can find. Just leave the blackberries alone for me.

Yes, it's probably that combination. We have been watering the trees some, but we are afraid that our well will dry out.

If I had any blackberries, you could have them!

• I'm sooo proud of my "green" lawn.
    It will guaranteed not recover, so there has to be a makeover with new soil and grass next year, I guess.

There are som tiny green things there, among all the yellowbrownish straw and all the dropped leaves.
    Soon the trees are "undressed" to.

• Hey, grass is good.

Nothing feels better than walking on it barefoot!