Picture of a day

• Yes, it started to rain last night, around 22:00 GMT+2.
    It has rained continuously since. Not heavy rain, it would have washed away a lot of the soil. But soft rain, enough to make the soil good and wet.
    And I can even see the positive reaction with some of the plants.

• You showed a picture of an SUV, you don't need a road to get home :D

• Hmm... we have one at work but I don't get to drive it often but maybe it was that one!

Well.... now I have written a lot without posting any picture, I have to post pictures!!!

Here's some snails from my garden:

• I love how random that is :D

I have so many questions, like how did they get in the bucket? Did you deliberately give them a bed of straw? What are you going to do with them now that you have them in a bucket?

• I have so many questions, like how did they get in the bucket? Did you deliberately give them a bed of straw? What are you going to do with them now that you have them in a bucket?

Well, I can answer all of that!

The snails got into the bucket because I lifted them there. I had my garden gloves on and picked them up one by one.
    The bed of straw was there because the sound of them in the bucket without it wasn't nice. I also felt bad and didn't want to hurt them... but then I put them in a garbage bag along with a lot of old flowers and grass and stuff, made a knot on the garbage bag and threw it into the dumpster. Well... I might not be as nice as I thought. :whistling:

• Broke the leg on Friday, stayed at the hospital for 4 days.
    Can not support the leg at all in 3 weeks.Then I will remove the stitches and plaster it again with new plaster.

Got 7 weeks longer "vacation" anyway .. :rolleyes:

• Ouch, Knugas! <3 I hope it doesn’t hurt too much. Get well soon!

You did get a bell so your wife can serve you food and stuff when you need it?!?

• Spending the weekend at RedBull Ring in Spielfeld for the upcoming MotoGP.

View from the end of the finish straight...

Also had the chance to bungee jump off this thing. (60m or so)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• OOOOhhhh, bungee jump!! I have been dreaming of doing that! I am not sure that I should do it if I had the chance, though... I hope I would do it!