Picture of a day

• Not so long ago my hometown was brought back to life, since it hosted the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup again since the last time in 2009.

Have to say that visiting both events 10 years apart sure showed how much things have progressed.

Track itself this year was reffered by many as being oldschool and very natural, so UCI decided that the event will happen here in 2020 as well.

A few pictures from the event and a track overview video.

vnddcmy.jpgbR3EPUg.jpgqo99DFm.jpgfBMdhNx.jpg

5xLUg6i.jpg7GdBIBH.jpg

And whole course preview uploaded by The Syndicate [Santa Cruz Bicycles]

The run was about 3:05 long, while winning one was 2:58.839 for men and 3:25.888 for women.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• Its not been as exciting as a festival, but I was out and about today since the weather was a little warmer.

It's amazing how even on a warm summer day some places near me still look like Mordor lol:

Heading towards a place called Duns, I didn't know whether to go left or right....

Not sure if it is visible, but this squint and very flexible footbridge says 2 people maximum and no jumping =O

• Wow, impressive. And by the way, where did you take those photos?

• Wow, impressive. And by the way, where did you take those photos?

South of Edinburgh, Scotland. I was at the coast today, Bass Rock, it was once fortified, and a prison, now it only has a ruined chapel, a lighthouse, and a lot of wild birds, so many birds that their poop turned the rock white

• South of Edinburgh, Scotland. I was at the coast today, Bass Rock, it was once fortified, and a prison, now it only has a ruined chapel, a lighthouse, and a lot of wild birds, so many birds that their poop turned the rock white

lmao about that rock, but the overall scene looks wild. Have you enjoyed the place?