• someone will blow or LOST his head if his hammer wont reach on time hahah

:rom08:;(

Jugados

Net: Gonzalo_7i (L7R) | Belcebu (Buuu!)

COMx: Joselino / The GodFather (HM) | Your Hater (YD)

Clx: Chispas Team (COSMOS) | Gyarados (pokemon).

Primer Hispano x3: Tu Pesadilla (TU TIA) GANADO bloque CAT.

Hispano X3: Innombrable (HOGWARTS) GANADO.

Jugando

COM x3: Lee Sin (LoL)

• I'd be delighted if Ele and wishmaster and the guy who downvotes every single post for mine shows up (defender of mint?)But somehow I suspect they rather trash me in the forum instead of Ingame.

Or you know... I already told you I don't play speed, maybe I won't even be playing anything at all the next long while (messing around on beta is the first I've played in like a year or more), and I don't really care at all about playing you or not.

If you want competition, I hear Goats might be starting next year or something. But afaik, they will play normal speed too.

• someone will blow or LOST his head if his hammer wont reach on time hahah

b45TwTj.gif

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017/tx3.com YD 2018/ Ts29 LPR/Tx3 1er hispano TU TIA 2018-2019/TM ts20.com Pandora2019/ The angel Pandora2020/H0sT1A_S4Gr4D4 ts5

To7fcRO.gif

7Lrytwc.gif

QwoVLF3.gif

• I invite you to come next round and try to beat my team & me ;)
    References:
    We built that big hammers just for fun as we never went for wwk & wwr seriously as travian players.

Next round I am bringing full team & I bet noone will be able to win us ;)

Hey, that sounds impressive. You build a big hammer? Do you have a report?
    And next round you bring your whole team?! Even better!
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    As I said before, the more good, dedicated teams play, the better for everyone because it's more fun and more excitement.

If you want competition, I hear Goats might be starting next year or something. But afaik, they will play normal speed too.

Who are "the Goats"? From the name alone they don't sound very impressive, but never judge a book by its cover ^^
    1x speed is not a challenge, I really hope they go for the next 3x speed. With the same argument as before: The more dedicated teams there are, the more fun the game is.
    That's why RoA is no fun at all, because there is no real opponent to beat, nobody you can seriously test your strength on except some random alliances which will crumble after 2-3 OPs.

I really wonder if N&C wants to start again, or if they "had enough".
    As I can see even the N&C/HM members are fed up with their incompetent leadership, so they probably won't give it another try. But from the quantity enough they could count as 2 strong alliances so I really dearly hope they find a single competent person who is willing to try to make it better than this server. Taking revenge maybe, trying to restore their name/honor... would certainly be cool.

Hey, that sounds impressive. You build a big hammer? Do you have a report? And next round you bring your whole team?! Even better!
    As I said before, the more good, dedicated teams play, the better for everyone because it's more fun and more excitement.

Look at this, there is the report.

WW Reports - wwks and wwrs

b45TwTj.gif

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017/tx3.com YD 2018/ Ts29 LPR/Tx3 1er hispano TU TIA 2018-2019/TM ts20.com Pandora2019/ The angel Pandora2020/H0sT1A_S4Gr4D4 ts5

To7fcRO.gif

7Lrytwc.gif

QwoVLF3.gif

• Hey, that sounds impressive. You build a big hammer? Do you have a report? And next round you bring your whole team?! Even better!

I really dearly hope they find a single competent person who is willing to try to make it better than this server. Taking revenge maybe, trying to restore their name/honor... would certainly be cool.

You seem to take this as bluster. Kamikaze Enric up there is a good competent leader and the whole team is something to be proud of.

• From what I've known and seen from Enti's team, they're not so interested in WWs. You'll actually play to win or just do the usual kingmaker routine, Enti?

As for GOATs, they're an off-shoot of the CWL team, a mainstay on normal servers for many years. Main leadership has mostly retired, but many players still wish to play together, so they carry on as GOATs. Since you're primarily a speed player, I guess we can't hold it against you for not knowing who GOATs are.

..And that is the Final Word.

• You seem to take this as bluster. Kamikaze Enric up there is a good competent leader and the whole team is something to be proud of.

Dont worry Kit, lets see if he play the next round! :)

Did u miss us? :p

• Dont worry Kit, lets see if he play the next round! :)
    Did u miss us? :p

Of course. Where else can I miss that many messages in chat during a work day? :p These other alliances are dead silent compared to you guys. And I'll always enjoy the order in the chaos.

Post was edited 1 time, last by kit ().

• You seem to take this as bluster. Kamikaze Enric up there is a good competent leader and the whole team is something to be proud of.

Hey, I am seriously delighted that a potential good alliance is playing on comx.
    And I said before, I really think that the game is more fun the more good alliances are on the sever.
    So my joy about him playing there is real.
    But my comment about the hammer, you caught me there, that was was sarcastic.

From what I've known and seen from Enti's team, they're not so interested in WWs. You'll actually play to win or just do the usual kingmaker routine, Enti?

As for GOATs, they're an off-shoot of the CWL team, a mainstay on normal servers for many years. Main leadership has mostly retired, but many players still wish to play together, so they carry on as GOATs. Since you're primarily a speed player, I guess we can't hold it against you for not knowing who GOATs are.

Thank you for the further information.
    You are right, we are not particularly interested in WWs, because sitting in their own corner for 3 month, doing nothing else than preparing for the final stage is nothing anyone here considers fun. Additionally, it's hard to win WWs without confeds/diplomacy. Imagine that Hodor would not have sent their overwhelming majority against N&C but to Dacia or TSO. And and and and..
    And last but not least, the wide spread thought on comx that your hammer size indicate how good of a player you are, it is honestly appalling to me. For me a big hammer indicates exactly one thing: He didn't do anything with it all server long. That is okay, if the declared goal of the alliance from the beginning is to win WWs ... but for example in N&C/HM's case: They didn't even plan on seriously building WW. And despite that some people there did not attend OPs and now they are proud about their big hammers? Seriously, your whole alliance is getting stomped into the ground and instead of easing the pressure, they were more concerned not to lose a single unit of their valuable hammer.
    And nope, that's not how we plan on playing. We want to test our strength, not siting in the corner building 'record' hammers. Because with 20-30 people, all dedicated to build 5 big hammers.. imagine the result. 80 days boredom! Yaay.

No, better have a war, steal some artifacts, make the opponent publicly surrender. That's 1000 times more fun! Maybe if I aggravate you guys enough in the forum, you actually dare to attack us. Probably not, because you might lose precious troops but oh well, it's worth the try!

• But my comment about the hammer, you caught me there, that was was sarcastic.

30k catas is no joke enti...... That too in 2 of the hammers not just 1. Some of the hammers who have launched many days after those have also not reached that amount.
    So enric is rightfully proud of his team. They came here to build wwks, since it is their summer round, and they all work normally in these 2-3 months, so not enough time and activity. Imo they did the right thing in doing so.

As for who all will be joining us next round is the following:

The 90% sure
    1) Istanbul (no confirmation, but they come every round :P)
    2) Balkans (Joker, Hodors leader, is bringing his team, hodor were recruits, not his team)
    3) AT (some players from HM this round and winner of last round.)
    4) Enti and his squad
    and finally
    5) DoH (current TSO, and winner of last fall round)

The Maybe's
    N&C's top 10-15 players.
    Rebels (put them here since parsa makes a plan every time to rule comx :P )

The best thing is the wildcards tho.
    We might not know of a team who might be coming, and they might just stir up the pot :)
    Looking forward to the next comx. Really am. :D

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Lol... afraid of who? Sorry but it was much less exciting and dramatic... It just sounded stupid and figured those comments could be saved for the "next round" threads that are inevitably coming.
    But to make you feel better I put something similar back. And just like my pre editing it just sounds dumb especially in here.

Well, i would agree if it wasn't so common on comx to hide as long as possible for some odd reasons which I have never been able to understand.
    Would be a pleasant surprise to have this habit change for future servers. But actually I doubt it :)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Yes, we are looking forward to next round.

What does your post mean? You made a wwk&wwr but didnt try? I dont get it.

30k catas is no joke enti...... That too in 2 of the hammers not just 1. Some of the hammers who have launched many days after those have also not reached that amount.So enric is rightfully proud of his team. They came here to build wwks, since it is their summer round, and they all work normally in these 2-3 months, so not enough time and activity. Imo they did the right thing in doing so.

Correct, it is no joke but didnt he only make one hammer all round and Usual Suspect made the rammer?
    What enti is saying is also correct. He made huge hammer, but he also didnt do anything but sim said hammer. Sitting back doing nothing all round then coming to the forums to brag about how easy it was is kinda silly. Of course it was easy, he is in the middle of nowhere with the large spy arti surrounded by his peeps who fed his beast for him.

Hopefully this and more show up but as usual it probably wont happen. Tough guy alliances always seem to back down when other good alliances say they are coming. OR if they do show up they make a "stronghold" (hide) at 300/300 .... We will dominate the area!!! lol

I wonder if TurkC is gonna call the grey again. I hope he does. That was some good fun.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Correct, it is no joke but didnt he only make one hammer all round and Usual Suspect made the rammer?
    What enti is saying is also correct. He made huge hammer, but he also didnt do anything but sim said hammer. Sitting back doing nothing all round then coming to the forums to brag about how easy it was is kinda silly. Of course it was easy, he is in the middle of nowhere with the large spy arti surrounded by his peeps who fed his beast for him.

Hopefully this and more show up but as usual it probably wont happen. Tough guy alliances always seem to back down when other good alliances say they are coming. OR if they do show up they make a "stronghold" (hide) at 300/300 .... We will dominate the area!!! lol
    I wonder if TurkC is gonna call the grey again. I hope he does. That was some good fun.

Actually I made 2 hammers and if u check stadistics I have 1.4kk+ off points. I cleaned around 100k natar day+750k on wwk, so rest was made with the other oppopphammer hammer.

I am not coming forum to prove anything. Since I do not need to prove anything to anyone. All I want is motivate players for next round since we will crush them all.

If u wanna try beat us

+/+ & Grey area

Go for it;) I wont hide :p

Have fun
    See you all next round & gratz for Dacia seems winning embassy this round :D
    Enric

• Hopefully this and more show up but as usual it probably wont happen. Tough guy alliances always seem to back down when other good alliances say they are coming. OR if they do show up they make a "stronghold" (hide) at 300/300 .... We will dominate the area!!! lol

Omg, this is so accurate.

Take N&C + HM. I have the feeling (no inside information) that at least half of them did nit play .. ehm... "seriously" this server? At least that's what I hope. If they would make an alliance with the 30-40 most commited players, they would certainly be a threat. If they start again with 2 60-member-alliances they probably will embarrass themselves again. Because the people who are not willing or capable of contributing are destroying the moral of those who would like "to do stuff".

I really hope they (at least the committed players) show up next server as well. Because as I said earlier: The more active, dedicated players the more fun a server is.

If the aim was from the beginning to build a wwk .. it might not be a joke, depending on how often you already did exactly that. But even though it is no joke, it is faaar from impressive either. Even 40k catas wouldn't be impressive. No single hammer, no matter how big, is impressive. Because everyone can build a large hammer if his team is big enough. Try to imagine what kind of hammers we could build with 20-30 accounts dedicated to it? But from our point of view it is not only boring but also no accomplishment, because the only thing you need for that, are enough people who work together for this goal, and then everyone could do it.

---

I don't need Istanbul, Balkans, Rebels and those alliances, but if they join, it's fine. I'm more interested in alliance like TSO (or, if they actually play seriously N&C+HM).
    No honor in defeating those no name noob alliances, same with building a big WWK, everyone can do that.
    But bringing TSO (or N&C+HM) to their knees, openly admitting defeat... that's another story, hehe. And yes, I'm looking forward to the next server, bring in as many (good!) alliances as possible. And some Russians as well, their bots make up for their lack of skill, so they are a decent opponent as well!

• Schneeente

Your ego doesnt exist even Zlatan, i wish we could see your reports, what you are doing, your strategies and then i can take you serious but only thing i saw is that writings.
    Your writings are funny :)
    I want to tell that our goal is fun if you cant have fun then the game is not meaning anything. Every player deserve respect. Golds their spent and nights they passed without sleep, its bigger than your ego.

• What has my ego to do with the fact, that there are good and bad alliances?

If you can't face that simple truth, not my problem.

And yes, people can have fun even in bad alliances, never doubted that. But I don't have fun defeating bad alliances, please respect that as well!