Epic battle story

• Dear players!

We invite you to take part in Epic Battle story contest.

Continue the story below (in epic or fun way on your choice) or tell us the story about the most epic (or fun) battle which you had in Travian Legends. You may also add screenshots or battle reports to the story, if you like, but it’s optional.

The most interesting story will be rewarded by 100 gold. Players, who create top-2 and top-3 stories will get 50 gold each. The story should be at least 4 full sentences. The contest ends on the 19th of June, when we announce winners.

Gold will be payable on the .COM domain servers only(excluding tournament servers)
    Please post your answers in this thread.

Here is the storyline.......

The troops were standing on the battlefield waiting for their arch rival to arrive. It was already late but no one even thought to go to bed. The history will be made today!
    White stone walls of the nearby city, hidden among the huge rocks were hardly seen in the last rays of the setting sun. Only a moment left till the battle begins and the hero with the long red pennant fixed to his pike already moved forward on his brown warhorse, to say.......

• I know this might not even answering what this contest want, but just wanted to share my thoughts to everyone who might read it.

This is not a story about 'a' battle. This is a story about a young guy who met Travian 8 years ago. Fall in love with it, its not about graphic nor it have any animation or moving gameplay, the only thing that is moving here is the clock. But this game have created a huge network and connection for me, getting more friends from other countries that are thousand miles away from where I stay. All the fights, coordinating attacks and those commitment getting up early in the morning just to make sure the attack land at the exact moment with other teammate's attack, gave me a good memories.

Stop playing in 2010/11 because of life commitment, but coming back here in 2017 has never been better with new and stronger friends. Looking forward for all those future battles that awaits. Let's have fun playing !

S1 - E.D.R
    S5 - The Tourist

• The troops were standing on the battlefield waiting for their arch rival to arrive. It was already late but no one even thought to go to bed. The history will be made today!
    White stone walls of the nearby city, hidden among the huge rocks were hardly seen in the last rays of the setting sun. Only a moment left till the battle begins and the hero with the long red pennant fixed to his pike already moved forward on his brown warhorse, to say.......

"May the roar of your courage and glory be seen and the tremor of your footsteps be heard from east to west. As we fight not just for ourselves but also for those who believes that we are the greatest among the greatest army of them all. May the sharp edge of our sword be the one to speak with our enemies and our shield be the the highest walls they will see. So prepare to take the honor and glory, as we are the one who will be the last man standing."

ts5.com - MidouVan
    tx2.com - MidouVan

Post was edited 1 time, last by MidouVan: Putting my IGN and server ().

• The troops were standing on the battlefield waiting for their arch rival to arrive. It was already late but no one even thought to go to bed. The history will be made today!

I am not a soldier. I have no plans to become one. But I’ve studied war for a long time. I am not alone in this. This is SPARTAAAA

• "Alright lads, I say. Let's swyve these bedswerer fadoodle eyndill rogers out of our pain demain giving lands... with reaks! And if they outreak us, let's shove each of their weapons up their arses! I know each filthy trick these dirty bunch of fleak maggots are capable of, they are a bunch of worthless fools asking to get rekt. Now, GO GET THESE WIND-SUCKING CROOKED-NOSED...!". Before he could finish his talk, the enemy was so insulted by the level of rudeness, disrespect and slang overflow that the moral evaporated and they flee before the first blood was even spattered. The end.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Hagvan ().

" Let's war my soldiers. This is the last wave attack of the Natarian. Defend the natarian and we will reach the Wonder of the World level 100 ! " The war horn sounded, and the war begins.

All the tribes are working together to fight against natars troops. Natarian appoints war elephants as their pioneer to destroy the wall since the wall really give a lot of advantages to the defender. Praetorians use their large shield to defend spearmen and phalanxes while phalanxes and spearmen attack the war elephant with their long range weapon. The hero also kill a lot of war elephants with his elite cavalry troops. However, the war elephants are too strong and the wall was destroyed.

The main force of natars arrived, a lot of ballista which protected by thorned warrior, guardsman, axerider, natarian knight. The natars looks like want to destroy everything in the city, especially the Wonder of the World. The number of natar soldiers is completely beyond the defensive side. The romans, teutons and gauls forced to call out their settler to join the war. The war continues.

At last, all the defender is died as the natarian troops is well trained and undefeatable. The city is completely destroyed and the hero was killed. Natarian stole the Wonder of the World construction plan and build it to level 100.

The end

ts5.com - chern-1997

"Oy, lads, be on the ready!"

The hero looked over his men and women, fine soldiers all with pride! "We have foiled the fool's attempt to steal our treasure! It was moved moments ago to a friendly village!"

"Huzzah!" cried the troops!

"Our stores are empty, there is nothing to steal! The chamber of our treasury is level one, it's destruction is of no matter! A horde of druids and hueys will arrive on the second for our arch rival cannot send waves! Let us away! For the enemy has travelled for naught!"

The arch enemy arrived too late and having found nothing, retreated! His following forces were routed by the hero's fine calvary! The enemies losses were momentous and the hero's few!

"Learn to send same second waves, my evil friend, or my treasure will be forever out of your grasp" whispered the hero for why would he give advice to the enemy, for the lesson was taught if only the enemy would learn!

Wait a minute here.....he thought.... then hollard out "GO HOME EVERYONE and come back tomorrow at a decent hour.... then listen for the bell... it is then we shall begin the long awaited battle and go down in history...

tx3.travian.com
    Star

Post was edited 1 time, last by Takodda: name and server ().

A young guy, meet’s the game “Travian” for a long time 7years ago and it was really unexpectedly to play this awesome and nice game since it was release classic to newly upgraded one right now. The story of this guy, is not about what is the storyline above but it was totally touch they guy’s heart about this game since he started till he quitted after a long period of journey to play ever this game till he came back right now and saw the change/s of the game.
    The game is fun and strategically makes your mind blown out there what’s going to happen in an hour or in a minute of time. You think of first, what happen to your game if someone attacks you later or an hour or maybe during you’re sleep time. It doesn’t matter a lot about that, but your still thinking off if your game/account in game is good to leave during your offline if has an enough defence’s for those attackers and stealers of your resources from your villages. The most hard part of the story and what you called epic experience this guy happen to him for a long period during that game, it was you play the game not using gold’s like manually play unlike other spend too much money for the game and make’s u feel so much bad but this guy still fighting for his pride and honor to come up big till the game ends or World Wonder show up and seeing many alliances battle at the top till it finished it who ever came up first to make WW 100%. The guy fought hard for his guild, he help so much on attack and defences for the seek of his alliance, he sleep’s but it’s not enough because he was thinking off the game to much because he sacrifice and love for the game, until the clock ends.

Thanks
    Tx3.com - _Doms

• "Valor and Honor in the name of the Queen, my beautiful wife. On this day we show the enemy we have no fear of them and no shame in dying for our cause." A soft murmer came from the troops as they smiled at his words. Everyone knew the great love King Aaron had for the delicate Queen Treslyn.

The brown warhorse snorted as if he understood his master's words. The troops were alert and cautious not to be loud and the difficulty of this restraint showed on their faces. They were a boisterous lot and the king knew when they were happy or ready for battle.

Just beyond the ridge was the enemy's camp. They were hired by the Royals of the Minstrel to attack Aaron's castle. They thought their mission secret so camped close by for an early morning attack. They had no idea the Clan of the Tigermen had been stalking them.

The Clan of the Tigermen were reknown for their epic battles but mostly how eerily they were able to sneak up upon an enemy with no detection -- EVER! Tales had been told of clans that fell apart just on the word they were being stalked by the Tigermen. Their men running away like the scared prey they were!

The hero's pale blue eyes glittered in the moonlight. His heart raced with anticipation. He longed to feel his pike impale his victims. He looked upwards and felt the light drizzle of rain on his face and smiled. The rain always brought them immense luck and good fortune! Aaron slowly blinked then looked around. The snorting and stomping of the horses brought him back to why they were there.

Looking behind him, his gaze came upon the tower peaks of his castle in the background, It was built like a fortress and had withstood many an attack over hundreds of years. Aaron lifted the pike partway, signaling slow, quiet movement.

The Tigermen began their slow movement towards the enemy camp. The horses seem to know what was coming as all snorting had stopped and they walked as if on air....silently. Aaron felt his pulse quicken and smiled. He lived for days like this while he lived for nights with his lovely wife. He was loved by his people as he was a fair, good hearted man but he also defended them with the fierceness of a lion! As this was his land and home, he and his soldiers knew which route to take that was the quietest. As he pointed the pike downward, everyone slowed to a stop.

His eyes scanned the camp but saw not even one sentry! Everyone seemed to be asleep! Sleep, yes, asleep. He could almost hear the slow steady breathing of someone asleep! This would be easier than he thought! Throwing caution to the wind, he raised his pike straight in the air and screamed a cry of attack. As the horses thundered down the slope, Aaron could see movement then panic. Troops were rushing out. Some bumping into others, some falling down. It was chaos! As they stormed into the enemy's camp, his horse followed the slight pressure of his knees telling it where to go. His muscular arm tightly gripped the pike as it easily impaled an enemy, then another before the pike was wrestled from his grip.

As his mount skidded to a stop, Aaron jumped off and drew his sword. He could hear the clashing of metal upon metal. Feeling the jarring blow as he deflected a sword attack, he smiled. What a glorious day this will be!

The bodies of the dead enemy littered the ground, their spilt blood staining the ground a rusty red. Sweat dripped off his brow. Slowly the sounds of battle came to an end.

"It is with the blessings of the Gods and Goddesses that we won with narry a death." he screamed as he looked upwards. Suddenly the ground began to shake as if in anger and he could hear the Gods calling his name! "Aaron!" "Aaron!"

The Royal Nanny shook the sleeping Prince awake. As his eyes fluttered open she said, "Prince Aaron, it's time to get up. Today is the day your father takes you for your first wild boar hunt!"

Remembering his dream and the vivid battle, Prince Aaron smiled as he stretched and yawned. One day he, too, will be a great warrior like his father, King Aaron the First.

"What a bunch of noobs. Gathering dozens of alliances and being barely able to make it to our capital. Who could have guessed that they will need a gathering of 3 alliances and 180 tribes to stand up to our single alliance of 30 tribes. Well then, I hope they are prepared, cause we surely are".
    ---
    Based on true story. Com5

Biggest Noob of them all

• Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl. They had a pet cat, and they lived in a house. They lived happily ever after. Such an epic and touching love story.

• This is what I wrote when we won com4 back in 2015 as Ruthless/EPA:

The remnants of countless armies were strewn across the battlefield. As the great construction was nearing its completion, millions of enemy soldiers had ceaselessly crashed on the city walls, in a futile attempt to stop the workers from completing the wonder. The Northern defenders remained vigilant throughout it all, valiantly losing their lives defending the pride of the meta. Of all these millions of troops being thrown at the WW in the final days, only a single army had managed to do damage to it - a single meager level, that was quickly rebuilt.
    And thus the workers of the WW village could complete their task - the final brick was laid in place in the morning hours of the server. The wonder, the very embodiment of the countless hours invested by the members of the meta throughout the time of the server, was finally done.

Here's my collection of hits from that server:

https://docs.google.com/docume…bAk9_6dg/edit?usp=sharing

(this is the hammer that barely managed to take one level in the final days, mentioned above: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/210687e0bcb )

My children!
    You were sworn to defend the homeland and your King, but I resolve you from the oath that you gave me, because lives, both yours and mine, belong only to Serbia for which we must now win or die!
    I have come among you, with those who want to fight for her freedom, to either defend it or perish!
    Now the time has come for us to defend our country, fields, homes. Among you there are those who are weary and so anyone who is unable can freely suspend arms and return home, I forgive him.
    The rest, forward! "

[h=1]Peter I of Serbia[/h]

• This story was made because of the desire to get golds. Like this!

Robotelu:We've been waiting for 3 weeks hiding resources in the cranny and moving phalanxis on oasis and now we have enought to catch all this noob barbarian teutonic knights .... after he'll go mad and attack with clubs and will be our moment to catch him on return !
    Soldier:But master why did u let so many resources on his spie.
    Robotelu: I like fishing ... The longer patience u have the bigger will be the fish.

The end.

• One of the most popular traits of the Travian is entertainment. This can take the form of many different aspects of the net. Many people, especially teenagers, enjoy visiting chat rooms. These are web sites designed for people who like to talk to others. Many times, a person can find someone with similar interests in chat rooms and they become online friends. Not necessarily someone they would ever meet, but someone to talk to and share things with. Other types of online entertainment include travian games a person can play with other others online, and "surfing" the web to find web pages that strike their interest.

White stone walls of the nearby city, hidden among the huge rocks were hardly seen in the last rays of the setting sun. Only a moment left till the battle begins and the hero with the long red pennant fixed to his pike already moved forward on his brown warhorse, to say "LETS PAINT THE WHITE STONE WALLS GREEN BUT FIRST WE NEED TO REMOVE THE HUGE ROCKS SO THAT WE CAN SEE THE GREEN STONE WALLS IN THE LAST RAYS OF THE SETTING SUN THE NEXT TIME"

The arch rival arrives ..... look what he has to say
    "LETS SHOW THESE IDIOTS WHO IS A BETTER PAINTER WE WILL PAINT THOSE WALLS BLUE , DARE WHO STOP US , PLEDGE TO YOUR MOTHERLAND - PAINT OR DIE"

The walls are now painted but only the mightiest of the warriors who survived knows the actual colour of the stone walls now :DD

com5 shivamv :D