Plunders limited due to being a sitter

• There are instances where it is necessary to check a players city (ie, requirement to have x number of troops made in 24 hrs) So, if leaders sit for 100% of the alliance then later people are kicked...they are limited to how much they can plunder due to being a sitter (even if for 2 min one time). Not very fair. Perhaps there could be a Send Troop, Send Resource, Send Building report button that would go to whoever the player designates (leader, friend, enemy, plunderer, etc). This would eliminate the need to do sitter checks.

Just a thought...

• ah right, been there.
    But personally I like this option. There are tonnes of noobs out there who trust you with their account - and if they're not of quality you demand, you'll start farming them. Which means their data was spied on. So, by this ip sharing - you cannot take advantage personally.
    The flaw is what you mentioned, if the noob goes inactive you cannot raid it for 3 weeks for more than 1 hr account production per week (or something like that).

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Not when you have players that claim they can't attack because they have no offensive troops then later claim they can't send reins cause they have no defensive troops. Hate to kick if the person just doesn't comprehend.