A while ago we asked you to go to our forums and ask one question to the Travian: Legends Game Center, that you really want to have an answer to. We’ve read all your questions, but obviously, we cannot answer them all here today.
So we’ve selected those that came up in several communities, to give an answer. Watch this video where Game Director answers to your questions and learn all the news firsthand!
Below you’ll find the list of the questions that have been asked. Just click on the link next to the video and you’ll be forwarded directly to the answer to this question.
- What is ask Travian?
- How was Travian born? And is it true that it was inspired from the game “Settlers of Catan”?
- Who came up with the name Travian and how?
- Do any of you actually play Travian?
- Is it true that the game was initially used as a war simulator by the NATO?
- Isn’t it time to change the graphic scenario?
- When will the map be adjusted to the number of players? So, when will we get smaller maps?
- Why we don’t have an alliance chat?
- Will there ever be another “retro” server with the version 3.6?
- Are we going to add new buildings to differentiate the tribes we have even more?
- Are there plans to copy the single account lobby system from Kingdoms to Legends? If so, when? I’d love to be able to earn some lasting achievements in Legends.
- Will Travian Games develop an app for iOS/Android that is reliable for veteran players and even attracts new players?
- Is it true there will be two new tribes in the next Annual Special?
Stay tuned for more news! More details are coming soon (and some of them even today!)
Your Travian: Legends Team