Awesome joke

• A brunete is next to a highway and is chanting 75,75,75,75 and along comes a blond and says "Hey,that looks fun,can I try?"Sure,says the brunete.(Blond)75,75,75,75.You know,It's much more fun when you do it in the middel of the road ,says the brunete.(Blond)OK.(Blond)75,75,75,75.Than,All of a suden she got hit by a car.Than the brunete said,76,76,76,76

Please rate this from 1-10.:lol:

• if you made it up yourself 9.5 because its funny but if your repeating it like 3 because its cliche

• He didn't make it up. Its just another ages-old, cliche blonde joke he probably heard from his friends, and thought he could be funny by posting it here. Try better next time.

• why do you put a baby in a blender with its feet first? to see the expression on its face!

whats more fun than singing a baby on a closeline at 200 km/hour? hitting it with a shovel!

wanna hear a joke? womans rights!

what do you call a black priest? holy shit!

**racist, sexist, and just donright funny! i am not a creep but hop you enjoyed them!

• oh and while playing 21 questions with a girl i ran outta questions so i google some:

heres what ki found> ready for the best 3 inches of your life!?

• I really don't like babies but that wasn't even funny...

I mean the baby clothesline/shovel one had no continuity...

why do you put a baby in a blender with its feet first? to see the expression on its face!

I hate this tasteless joke... I prefer to put them in head first to see the toes curl :shock:

• He didn't make it up. Its just another ages-old, cliche blonde joke he probably heard from his friends, and thought he could be funny by posting it here. Try better next time.

I did make it up and post your jokes here please.I love laughing

• I hate this tasteless joke... I prefer to put them in head first to see the toes curl :shock:

I dissagreewith all of you.I would put the baby in the microwave and see wat happens.(Maybe i'll put it in the slow cooker and taste if it tastes like chicen.:mrgreen:

• I did make it up and post your jokes here please.I love laughing

You did? I heard this a few years ago, and it wasn't from you, I can be sure of that. You might have "made it up", but you weren't the first to do so.

• You did? I heard this a few years ago, and it wasn't from you, I can be sure of that. You might have "made it up", but you weren't the first to do so.

Man!!This sucks.Oh well.

• 4 people are on a plane flying from Iraq. The pilot says:

"We're on a crash course and there are only 3 parachutes! I'll take 1, you 3 work it out!"

So he grabs a parachute and jumps.

The passengers are George W. Bush, a teacher, and a kid.

"I'm the most important man in the country, and I must survive!" So he takes what he's looking for, and jumps.

"Son," says the teacher "I'm getting old and will die soon anyway. Save yourself."
    "No Dad!" says the boy "You don't understand! That idiot took my school backpack!"

• I did make it up and post your jokes here please.I love laughing

Dude. You didnt make that up. It's an old joke. I've hear it a million times.

wanna hear a joke? womans rights!

what do you call a black priest? holy shit!

I laughed at those 2

• Little Adam sits in class and listen to his teacher telling them that the human race is the only ones stuttering.
    Adam raises his hand and when he gets to speak, he says;
    -Excuse me, but that can't be right. I know there are animals who do stutter also.

The teacher replys;
    -What do you mean there are animals that stutter? Could you elaborate on that please.

Adam quikly answers;
    -I was out back on the porch, playing with my cat, when the neighbors Grand Dane came into our yard. My cat tried to make himself as big as he could and said "fffff", "fffff", "fffff"...and before he was able to say the whole "f*ck off" to the neighbors Grand Dane, the dog already ate him.

:lol::lol::lol:

• not that funny,sorry

there are 3 poeple in a plane
    an englishman,a frenchman, and a chineese man.

they pass over england and the EM says: look england,then they go over france and the FM says:look france...........

to be continued:twisted::twisted:

• Teacher: Sally, spell rain.
    Sally: Rain. R-E-I-N.
    Teacher: That's the worst spell of rain we've had in a long time.

• shall i continue,ok
    .....the C man throws a plate out of the wiindow and says look china.
    hahaha:lol:hahahahahaha:lol: