Awesome joke

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Heyyy!!!! That last joke -- heyy!!

;) yeh it was pretty funny. I'll tell my pals that one too!

• George Carlin wrote:

I met a transvestite once, and all he wanted to do was to eat, drink, and be Mary.

A bit creepy, but nonetheless funny, though its funnier when said and only half the people get it.

• Man... I was trying to pay attention to both your jokes at the same time... got the first one after sounding it out in my head, lol. Clever little edit on the picture.

A bit creepy, but nonetheless funny, though its funnier when said and only half the people get it.

oh yes it is, Half the fun is just observing people's expressions or lack, thereof... then they get it. :mrgreen:

Here be my joke, got ot from Facebook's "Bumper Sticker" application:

Anyone ever notice that "studying" is "student" and "dying" put together?

• Anyone watches House?

Here's a quote from the character Dr. House to a patient:

"I need to slap you... for diagnostic purposes. Seriously. If I was jerking around I'd say I need to knee you in the groin."

• Why did the violinist get arrested? ->He broke a G string while fingering A minor<-

• "I need to slap you... for diagnostic purposes. Seriously. If I was jerking around I'd say I need to knee you in the groin."

Re-watched that episode the other day xD

• Why did the violinist get arrested? ->He broke a G string while fingering A minor<-

:lol:

Where do you find these jokes. Hilarious.

• :lol:

Where do you find these jokes. Hilarious.

The taco bar my friends and I use as a hangout before concerts.

Or to be more specific, before games of ultimate frisbee before concerts :P

• The three things band teaches you how to do: Blow, tongue, and finger.

_______

Have you ever noticed that most of the women against abortion are women you'd never want to **** in the first place?

Going off of that........

Band is the only cclass in school where you can finger your parts and get away with it................

I can feel my male colleagues feeling suddenly threatened by band members' talents and control and may want to call 'em geeks. :oops:

Have you ever noticed that most of the women against abortion are women you'd never want to **** in the first place?

They're women like that???

Going off of that........

Band is the only cclass in school where you can finger your parts and get away with it................

which parts?

• diss iz a funny jke >>> summ ov yoou mite hve heard it before ...
    " ur so fat, wen yoou get into an elevator, it HAS to go dwn"!
    diss is anuther hilarious jke...
    " ur so fat, wen yoou wlked in front ov da TV i missed 3 commercials"