The changelog to the latest version T4.4
- The production of resource fields is raised by 40%.
- The cranny capacity has been raised. The capacity values at level 1 are 200 and at level 10 2000 for romans and teuton.
For the gauls its 300 at level 1 and 3000 at level 10.
- New beginners protection:
No troops can be sent to a Player who is still in Beginners Protection (any type of troop movements like scouting, reinforcements, attack/raid).
A player can not send troops to other players when in Beginners Protection (any type of troop movements like scouting, reinforcements, attack/raid).
A player can attack/raid Natar villages and unoccupied oases even when in Beginners Protection. Once the Beginners Protection ends, it cannot be regained.
A player now has the possibility to extent his Beginners Protection. He will get a infobox message before his Beginners Protection runs out where he can extent it by 72 hours,
but no longer than the maximum Beginners Protection time.
Its not possible to send resources while in Beginners Protection.
Also it is not possible to accept or setup trades which are worse than 1:1.
- Daily Quest System:
Is now activated but it is a little changed:
Instead of 200 silver the player receives 20000 of a randomly chosen resource.
The system saves what reward has been given to the player. The player get's the remaining rewards randomly except the crossed out ones.
Once the player gained all rewards, it starts from the beginning.
The quests are now shown as "Quests" and not as "Travian Birthday".
- Water buckets are only usable once per day. (At a 1x server. For speed servers this depends on the speed (24 hours / (RoundDown (Speed/3) + 1))))
- 8 out of the 13 Natar villages now spawn outside of the grey area on specific coordinates. These villages also have 50% more troops in it.
- The item drop rates of adventures have been rebalanced to avoid the flooding of items.
- The number of maximum adventures has been raised to over 400.
- The appearance times of adventures have been modified.
- Every account gets 500 CP's at the beginning.
- The artwork drop time has been changed like it is on the B-Day Servers.
- The maximum culture points a player can get from an artwork is reduced to 2000.
- Celebrations now work as they do on the B-Day Servers. Link to Birthday server changelog
- Trade routes are now allowed to ww villages and artifact villages within the alliance/confederacy.
- The crop consumption of all troops in ww villages is halved since the moment that the game world gets building plans.
- The amount of resources gained with the hero skill points have been increased.
- Rally Point changes:
We added some more filters to the troop overview. Also it is now configurable on how many entries are shown.
- Selling items:
These items can be sold in stocks of 5, 10, 30 or 50. The items are: bandages, cages, scrolls, ointments and tablet of law.
- If you raid villages via farmlist and then click on the defenders village in the rally point overview, you might be getting a fatal error. Fixed.
- The hero got lost after 3 adventures on a new account. Fixed.
- It was possible to revive a hero in a village without a rally point using a water bucket. Corrected.
- It was possible to send resources to a banned player. Fixed.
- "Instant construction" Quest did not finish after spending the gold. Fixed.
- Hero: Menu: Tabs: there was a slight graphic bug with the tabs. Fixed.
Your Travian Team