The Word on the street

• So I see the huggle fest is already taking place with the leaders of LLUA going over to Olympus and running it. LLUA took over the next 60 farms later on in the server from both Olympus and their wing and put them under their wing so it seems.

• So I see the huggle fest is already taking place with the leaders of LLUA going over to Olympus and running it. LLUA took over the next 60 farms later on in the server from both Olympus and their wing and put them under their wing so it seems.

On this small a server I am hesitant to call anything huggling, but if there were huggling, this is definitely it. 120 accounts under one banner in one quad?

Yeah..

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

• Pretty pathetic. I foresee an exact repeat of S3 but this time they won't be able to make excuses about why they lost.

BTW, who uses slack? I mean really?

Something about how :tophat: I am

• Pretty pathetic. I foresee an exact repeat of S3 but this time they won't be able to make excuses about why they lost.

I like the interface a lot. It's a lot better than Skype according to me.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

US3?

LLUA still has alot to learn.

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• US3?

LLUA still has alot to learn.

I don't disagree but I suspect people will overlook them because of s3 and personally I think they are already better. They have learned a lot more then you might think.

• I don't disagree but I suspect people will overlook them because of s3 and personally I think they are already better. They have learned a lot more then you might think.

I thought doing something repeatedly expecting different results falls under the definition of insanity?

• Is it now?

Who are you to say such things? Do you even know me? Or have you even played against me?

When you hug an entire server and you still lose with your WW hanging out at zero it says a few things about you. Oh and you are doing it again so yeah, of course we'll talk smack on you the whole round. You cross quad meta'd before day 20; you shouldn't converse with the likes of the people here. They'll eat you alive in noob sauce.

• When you hug an entire server and you still lose with your WW hanging out at zero it says a few things about you. Oh and you are doing it again so yeah, of course we'll talk smack on you the whole round. You cross quad meta'd before day 20; you shouldn't converse with the likes of the people here. They'll eat you alive in noob sauce.

What are you talking about.

If this is about US3 you can read the posts I have repeated. If huggling is having 1 alliance give up on their WW and send us 100k defence then sure. The server was over anyways. We didnt attack the lesser alliances because we had to focus on the #1 alliance.

Ask Nines if we huggled with Byz. We approached him to discuss potentially working together and he said no thank you.

LLUA decided to build their own WW so we werent working together.

ROME helped us defend 1 village.

If you think I am playing on US2 then you are mistaken. Is there an alliance named MEC on that server?

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• When you hug an entire server and you still lose with your WW hanging out at zero it says a few things about you. Oh and you are doing it again so yeah, of course we'll talk smack on you the whole round. You cross quad meta'd before day 20; you shouldn't converse with the likes of the people here. They'll eat you alive in noob sauce.

Wait, you were on Quelaana's team? lol.

• It's nice to see everyone happy and healthy at the start of this new year/server! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

• Wow it truly is an honor for us noobs to be talked about by the gods of travian themselves. You who look down upon us from mount Olympus with your years of travian experience and judge our moves with your amazing strategic minds. Thank you so much for telling us how bad our plans are. Oh wait that's right! You have no idea what our plans are and are making assumptions based on what you've heard. Well you know what they say about assumptions.

P.S. Foley get off our ***** and get over your struggles on S3

Farador45 The Noobiest of Noobs