Blazin's first round game thread

• Sorry folks, behind schedule. Roles will be sent out shortly and the game will be revealed. First KP will be tomorrow at 9pm est.

Roles:
    TOWN
    Mayor: can save a player from lynching one time during game; and one double vote.
    Doc: can save a potential victim with a nightly check up
    Cop: can investigate each night and find out innocent or guilty with the exception of the GF who will show innocent
    Vanilla: no special role

MAFIA
    GF: can send a kill each night,
    Body guard: role blocker
    Lackey: one switch (bus driver) per game

INDEPENDENTS
    Serial killer: one kill per night. Wins if alive at the end with surviving faction.

1 no lynch allowed,
    Specials and votes must be in by 9 P.M.
    No role claiming
    Blah
    Blah
    Blah

Players
    SC
    Rok
    Floss cop
    Sap townie
    TB
    Carnie
    DP SK
    Eric
    Kerzi Mayor
    Luisss townie
    Kels

You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Post was edited 5 times, last by The Blazin1 ().

• Vote: Kerri
    RVP - No lynch allowed.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Roles have been sent, if you did not receive a PM, you are a plain townie.

You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

• So I get up this morning and the first thing I do is come to the forums to see if Blazen finally started the round and was sad to see no notifications. Then I come to the Mafia forum and see nothing means towny. So part of my confusion is, am I playing this round, as in, did you add me to the Insies or?

Hey guess what guys? I get to be another vanilla that gets lynched night 1. Yay!

So lot's of scummy stuff already happened in this thread.

Vote: Deadpool
    Reason: Already on the no lynch cry baby strat. Also gave no reason.
    FoS: Rokchik because already trying to start a bandwagon against Luisss because of Luisss's rep.
    FoS: Sapient because claim vanilla without any more discussion.

• Guys I have a really important/good role, so just sit back and relax while old TB gets all the mafia for you.

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Kelsier do not be a fool -- only a fool would try to slay a dragon! Especially a dragon with such a useful role, who has promised to bring you the heads of teh Mafiaz.

OOC: not sure what Kels meant by "mocking others' posts" -- I didn't intend to mock anyone so I hope no one took it that way. Only meant to be silly and cryptic, and obviously draconic.

p.png?size_mode=5

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Math?

All the nubs run to the no lynch night one and you started the bandwagon. I unvoted you anyway, relax.

Kelsier do not be a fool -- only a fool would try to slay a dragon! Especially a dragon with such a useful role, who has promised to bring you the heads of teh Mafiaz.

OOC: not sure what Kels meant by "mocking others' posts" -- I didn't intend to mock anyone so I hope no one took it that way. Only meant to be silly and cryptic, and obviously draconic.

You obviously were making fun of those who claim vanilla day one.

I will remove my vote for right now and give you one night to prove you can deliver some mafia. But if no evidence is presented in KP1 I will be pushing you hard.

Unvote: The Buminator

• Kelsier, you insult me. I could be vanilla flaunting my vanilla-ness, or I could be playing on a higher level.

If the Mafia also assumes that I am vanilla due to my play then wouldn't my play be optimal for the doc or detective? And if this play is optimal for the doc or detective then the Mafia cannot assume that I am vanilla either. But, then I would be a fool to play this way as the detective. But in that case, everyone would know this and it would behoove the mafia to assume I am vanilla. And once again, it becomes an excellent hiding strategy for the real detective.

So clearly the mafia cannot choose the wine in front of me, but they also cannot choose the wine in front of them.

Anyway, and with all the trappings of a statement made in earnest seriousness, I say: it is heretofore promised and alleged that the one known as The Burninator shall utilize his beyond-godlike host-given abilities to deliver unto the rest of the town veritable and undeniable proof of the membership of certain individuals yet to be identified in the organized crime organization known as "the Mafia."

p.png?size_mode=5

• I instigate to make conversation. Thank you for that post Burn. I hope you know that I did not really think that of you. For now, you are on my good list.

What I will say with 100% confidence is that Luisss and Rokchik are mafia. However, since no one has talked about him yet.

Vote: Scarecrow
    Reason: First to post and purposefully misspelled Kerzi's name to look "cute". Scummy.

• What I will say with 100% confidence is that Luisss and Rokchik are mafia.

Lolzorz.

Vote: Scarecrow
    Reason: First to post and purposefully misspelled Kerzi's name to look "cute". Scummy.

I didn't even realise I had used her actual name. This is what I get for being on skype with her almost daily...

I'm unsure if my vote actually counts at this point given the op edit came after my initial post as did the 'roles are sent' post. So,
    Vote: Kerri (Kerzi)
    RVS

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.