[Announcement] Natars on S4

• As a few others have mentioned, it may be more interesting to have random Natar spawn locations however I don't feel it is fair to impose it this late in the server.

• Am I the only one who understood back in december that S4 was getting the new natars, because as far as I was concerned this wasn't even up for debate, S4 was having the new natars and artifacts. And anyone who didn't realise this wasn't paying attention.

I thought they stated it early January. Because I was disappointed thinking we wouldn't be getting it before that.

• Random is the only "fair" way.
    Besides it'll piss WR off - ROTFLMAO

• I don't mind personally, however I think it should not be implemented halfway through the server... If you're going to change it, do it at the start.

• Anyone who thinks random natars will give the little guy a chance are deluding themselves. As for WR, their powerbase is so big they will still be close to a natar village no matter what.

• I think for each game it should state when signing up to play that it will be ever a fixed location or random. However for this game it should be a fixed location.

• I think for each game it should state when signing up to play that it will be ever a fixed location or random. However for this game it should be a fixed location.

Well if the change happens it'll be permanent, and if it happens now it'll happen when the next lot restart

• I think it should be random and again, the changes should have been made alot clearer.

Yeah Dub, I remember hearing something about new natars and articfacts aswell.

• I don't really mind, both ways have there pro's and cons :o

Gilli

• Random is the only "fair" way.
    Besides it'll piss WR off - ROTFLMAO

Honestly, would it really make you 'roll on the floor laughing your ass off?'?

If it did, I'd hate to have your life...

• Hahaha i knew once these polls were up there would be 100's of new people on the forums either dual accounts getting another vote or a load of wre players making sure they arent random lol :D

• i would like it set b4 a server starts and not within the middle of a game currently running - so no change this time, but definately for new servers random only.

• i would like it set b4 a server starts and not within the middle of a game currently running - so no change this time, but definately for new servers random only.

no one said the spawn sites would be the same, everyone just presumed, wr are still in a very good position; i wouldn't mind having every single alliance member around me

• no one said the spawn sites would be the same, everyone just presumed, wr are still in a very good position; i wouldn't mind having every single alliance member around me

no but they have been for every server so unless it is announced it should be the same.

think about what would happen if mid game they said
    "we feel like a bit of a change, romans will now have the teutons stats, gauls the roman stats and teutons the roman, hope you dont mind."

• no one said the spawn sites would be the same, everyone just presumed, wr are still in a very good position; i wouldn't mind having every single alliance member around me

You're not exactly too exposed, got a decent few around you :p

• You're not exactly too exposed, got a decent few around you :p

true :p every village i seem to conquer combat takes one right next by