[Announcement] Natars on S4

• ermmm nope.
    as this is a GAME, and he was compairing it to another GAME.

I was critising an analogy and improving it. I haven't said that a round of Travian is exactly like a football season but there are similarities. I see nothing wrong with comparing games to other games. Perhaps you would like to explain why doing so is wrong?

P.S. Cheers Steve :)

• ermmm nope.
    as this is a GAME, and he was compairing it to another GAME.

congrads you've got the idea of an analogy...

edit: dammit, you got there first :p

• I was critising an analogy and improving it. I haven't said that a round of Travian is exactly like a football season but there are similarities. I see nothing wrong with comparing games to other games. Perhaps you would like to explain why doing so is wrong?

P.S. Cheers Steve :)

well you was compairing a game with a season therefor i think its you who needs to practice you analogy skills.

All i was pointing out is someone compaired this to a football game and you then said they where wrong and it was more like a season, when infact, nope, its just a game.

• well you was compairing a game with a season therefor i think its you who needs to practice you analogy skills.

All i was pointing out is someone compaired this to a football game and you then said they where wrong and it was more like a season, when infact, nope, its just a game.

Why is it more like 1 game of football than a whole season? Don't just say I'm wrong without explaining why.

• well you was compairing a game with a season therefor i think its you who needs to practice you analogy skills.

football is a game, seasons are part of that at professional standards, it's not just the individual matches

btw, it's spelt compare.. not compair

• Why is it more like 1 game of football than a whole season? Don't just say I'm wrong without explaining why.

because i dont know if you've realised this... but... it is a game
    earlier you said how its like a season and the little wars and such that happen are like the games.
    but really id say a better metaphor would be saying the wars and such are like tackles and passes within a game of football.

and thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake... tw*t

• because i dont know if you've realised this... but... it is a game
    earlier you said how its like a season and the little wars and such that happen are like the games.
    but really id say a better metaphor would be saying the wars and such are like tackles and passes within a game of football.

and thanks for pointint out my spelling mistake... tw*t

No I didn't realise Travian was a game, thanks for telling me :rolleyes:

I'm not going to argue about which analogy is better as I doubt I'll agree with you and you won't agree with me so it would be a bit pointless and a waste of time :)

• No I didn't realise Travian was a game, thanks for telling me :rolleyes:

I'm not going to argue about which analogy is better as I doubt I'll agree with you and you won't agree with me so it would be a bit pointless and a waste of time :)

so before my last comment you were all up for argueing the point.
    now your not.
    wonder why that is :rolleyes:

• and thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake... tw*t

ouch, spelling a touchy subject?

so before my last comment you were all up for argueing the point.
    now your not.
    wonder why that is :rolleyes:

because you're stupid and won't listen

• ouch, spelling a touchy subject?

maybe it is!
    problem with that?
    discrimination id say.

because you're stupid and won't listen

well thats a good anology.
    considering you made it from a travian forum, shows your intellegence there :rolleyes:

• well thats a good anology.
    considering you made it from a travian forum, shows your intellegence there :rolleyes:

1) i'm guessing you meant analogy
    2) if you meant analogy, look up what it means and then question your own intelligence

i made an assumption which you've just proven right in a funny way

get the hint?

• 1) i'm guessing you meant analogy
    2) if you meant analogy, look up what it means and then question your own intelligence

i made an assumption which you've just proven right in a funny way

get the hint?

no you didnt.
    all you did is pick up on my spelling, AGAIN.

and if you think im stupid, how would you explain getting A and A*s in all my GCSE mocks?
    fluke?

and wait...

Analogy is both the cognitive process of transferring information from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another particular subject (the target),

your transferred the information of my spelling mistaken (the analogue sorce) into the fact of me been stupid (the target)

• gcse's are a joke, mocks are a week off school, but even so, i'm going to go with fluke

i didn't take it from your spelling, i took it from the way you responded to simon and my comments and did the typical repetitive argument to try and get your point across

i take it you didn't get the hint...

• Any changes like this should ONLY be announced at the start of a server, not half way through once alliances have spent many hours planning things based on how the game works, that is part of the reason people play, continued support for the game from dedicated players who stick around longer than 1 server learn the ways of the game.

please do not throw that up in the air now, it should have been announced at the beginning NOT now.

• It's spelt I'm.
    Presumably you mean 'you'?
    Mistake, maybe?
    It's spelt source.
    You are stupid if you think being is spelt 'been'.

And "how would just explain getting A and A*s in all my GCSE mocks?" doesn't even make sense.

• It's spelt I'm.
    Presumably you mean 'you'?
    Mistake, maybe?
    It's spelt source.
    You are stupid if you think being is spelt 'been'.

And "how would just explain getting A and A*s in all my GCSE mocks?" doesn't even make sense.

i make half of those errors on purpose lol

• i make half of those errors on purpose lol

Lol yeh normally I couldn't give a crap, but he gets so wound up about spelling I thought I'd do it anyway :p

• When I corrected him on one mistake he followed me around the forums posting "amusing" things like "it's the grammar police!!!11!" and writing a little story from Dubster's perspective - basically making sure he looked like an idiot :rolleyes: