[Announcement] Natars on S4

• It's spelt I'm.
    Presumably you mean 'you'?
    Mistake, maybe?
    It's spelt source.
    You are stupid if you think being is spelt 'been'.

And "how would just explain getting A and A*s in all my GCSE mocks?" doesn't even make sense.

wow i bet you have an exciting life.
    must be fun pointing out peoples mistakes all the time.

• Really affects the quality of your life, spending two minutes writing a post to annoy you

It's about half the size of some of your rants, so what does that say about you?

• Really affects the quality of your life, spending two minutes writing a post to annoy you

It's about half the size of some of your rants, so what does that say about you?

but my rants are not picking at peoples mistakes.
    there about this game, which is what i believe this forum is for.

• I spot another one. :P

me too.
    one done on purpose maybe?

maybe it makes this guy feel good that he can spot spelling mistakes?
    never mind ay, some people just dont have better things to do with there lifes.

• me too.
    one done on purpose maybe?

maybe it makes this guy feel good that he can spot spelling mistakes?
    never mind ay, some people just dont have better things to do with there lifes.

*their lives.

• You don't seem to understand coming on here and spewing your virulent muck with "diz is goin dwn" is going to draw criticism. Yeah, the forum's about the game. But it's a place to talk about the game in a way that isn't just who you're annoyed with, put across in some eloquent little "get a life loozur" posts

• You don't seem to understand coming on here and spewing your virulent muck with "diz is goin dwn" is going to draw criticism. Yeah, the forum's about the game. But it's a place to talk about the game in a way that isn't just who you're annoyed with, put across in some eloquent little "get a life loozur" posts

well if you look back and my posts i dnt tlk lyk dis.
    and if you also look back and my posts you will see i do try to stay on topic and talk about the game, just sometimes people come on and cant think of a reply so feel the need to talk about spelling errors i make.

• People wouldn't feel the need to reply if everything you posted wasn't a snide comment from an anonymous user - it gets people's backs up

• People wouldn't feel the need to reply if everything you posted wasn't a snide comment from an anonymous user - it gets people's backs up

but the comment that started this was the one about its unfair to change rules half way though a game.

why is my ingame name important in that?

if people wouldnt have replied with childish comments about spelling and grammar it would have not become a massive heated subject.

• It's not a massive heated subject, I don't really care how you write as long as it's legible.
    I was just taking the piss and winding you up, for some reason you kept being baited.

• It's not a massive heated subject, I don't really care how you write as long as it's legible.
    I was just taking the piss and winding you up, for some reason you kept being baited.

the reason i kept been baited is because it really pis*es me off people not responding properly to my comments and just picking up on spelling and grammar mistakes... just ask jon ;)

• the reason i kept been baited is because it really pis*es me off people not responding properly to my comments and just picking up on spelling and grammar mistakes... just ask jon ;)

*being

;)

• It's more that you've done it before, I've seen a lot of offhand condescending remarks, and those are what annoy me. If retaliation needs to be nitpicking grammar and spelling, so be it

• It's more that you've done it before, I've seen a lot of offhand condescending remarks, and those are what annoy me. If retaliation needs to be nitpicking grammar and spelling, so be it

OK then look though all my posts.
    i think you'll find all the arguements have been started by me making a comment that is perfectly on topic and thr truth... some people don't like that then pick and spellings and grammar.

• OK then look though all my posts.
    i think you'll find all the arguements have been started by me making a comment that is perfectly on topic and thr truth... some people don't like that then pick and spellings and grammar.

*arguments

• trying to get posts up?
    im pretty sure im not the only one getting bored of this.