LP2P will become rich and famous and buy me some chai, thanks

• i have like 2 backpacks or so.....

You should have seen the collection of RIFTS books we had when my friends and I were all into that ... boy was it fun to haul those around depending where we were playing on a given day ;)

T.

• Hahahahahaha... I'm sorry... you guys are talking about D&D...

If my mates knew i was reading these posts...

But hey, then again, if those guys knew i was posting on an internet forum hahaha...

You mean... You keep us all a secret? I don't like being kept a secret. I don't think I can be your friend anymore. :crying:

:rolleyes:

• You mean... You keep us all a secret? I don't like being kept a secret. I don't think I can be your friend anymore. :crying:

:rolleyes:

Lol.. sorry.. next time they're over i'll introduce you to them via msn...

• Hahahahahaha... I'm sorry... you guys are talking about D&D...

If my mates knew i was reading these posts...

But hey, then again, if those guys knew i was posting on an internet forum hahaha...

Not sure why D&D got a bad rep ... I remember the media saying that only devil worshippers played tabletop RPG's ... maybe that did it? No point being ashamed of who I am really, it was fun, and I miss playing ... thats what matters

If your mates have that low of an opinion of those of us who know how to use the interwebz and play games for fun ... well kudos to them I guess. ;)

T.

• ooh! More Aussies? Sweet! :dancing:

Lol.. well i have about 50 contacts... and they're all aussie except for you..

Actually, one of them is southafrican, but he got citizenship on the 26th of january...

(anyone tell me that important day?)

Lol.. i can give a few of them to you if you want lol...

@T. Lol... it's not like that... I'm sure D&D is fun... I've never played... But it's just the cliche nerdy type thing... not commenting on you guys, because i know not to believe in cliches... it just makes an easy joke...

• :o heh... :p

• :( i don't have any contacts from travian........ oh wait i am horrible at returning emails and such...... at least thats what my boss says........ who knew you are supposed to reply to emails

• I don't really think that qualifies as an answer...

Lol, you really do love us Aussies, don't you...

It's the only answer I could think up for an offer like that. XD

And of course! I think Autralia is the coolest place ever and I may just move there if a certain thing doesn't turn out the way I hope it does.

:( i don't have any contacts from travian........ oh wait i am horrible at returning emails and such...... at least thats what my boss says........ who knew you are supposed to reply to emails

well, if you were signed on :innocent:

• @T. Lol... it's not like that... I'm sure D&D is fun... I've never played... But it's just the cliche nerdy type thing... not commenting on you guys, because i know not to believe in cliches... it just makes an easy joke...

Yeah I know, we got a bad rep ... the songs they wrote about us are the best though ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nGVXx2o2gY

Love that mountain dew

T.

• is that you???? that was scary..... random window popping up on my computer

peace all time for sleep here

• It's the only answer I could think up for an offer like that. XD

And of course, I think Autralia is the coolest place ever and I may just move there is a certain thing doesn't turn out the way I hope it does.

It's not actually... we're in a drought... :p

Well there's usually only one certain kind of thing that keeps people from moving. So if it's what i think it is good luck..

• It's not actually... we're in a drought... :p

Well there's usually only one certain kind of thing that keeps people from moving. So if it's what i think it is good luck..

Money?? Restraining Order?? Prison??

• shhhhh!!! you're ruining my sagely moment...

:p

but honestly, I don't think any of your friends would want a crazy, obsessive American girl added to their list *giggles* :rolleyes:

• :p

but honestly, I don't think any of your friends would want a crazy, obsessive American girl added to their list *giggles* :rolleyes:

Hahaha.. maybe... but then again, half of them are crazy, obsessive Australian guys lol...