LP2P will become rich and famous and buy me some chai, thanks

• Boys liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie so much. But assuming this kid was telling the truth... it's really not that cool... maybe at your age it seems cool at the time... but think of it this way... when you get older and you tell a girl, yea I lost my virginity when I was like 12! She's gonna think you're kinda dirty. Wait til you're older. We think it's sweet. :)

QFT .......

• 14?! Oops! Mah bad. Well that makes me feel better.

Still, you'll be working on finding yourself for a LONG time to come. As long as you don't LOSE yourself in high school, you'll be fine.

And I know I do. I'm a little egocentric like that. :o

lol How does my being 14 make you feel better?

No way I'm going to do that. I'll break the legs of anyone who decides to get in my way. lol :p

A little? lol Just kidding, just kidding.

• I have this unshakable feeling that you're going to be an amazing person when you grow up... not that you're not already, but you know what I mean. You remind me of my cousin. She's 14 and just entering into high school, and I envy her so much because she's SOO much stronger when it comes to her sense of self than I or anyone I know could have ever hoped to be.

Rum makes me mushy. Sorry. :o I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :p

• Boys liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie so much. But assuming this kid was telling the truth... it's really not that cool... maybe at your age it seems cool at the time... but think of it this way... when you get older and you tell a girl, yea I lost my virginity when I was like 12! She's gonna think you're kinda dirty. Wait til you're older. We think it's sweet. :)

what if you were in love? :(

• So maybe you are going backwards from the way i did, Angel. I hope so.

Hm. I just wish you'd actually take control of your life, Mets. It doesn't matter even if it's just small steps that you take. It's still progress.

• I have this unshakable feeling that you're going to be an amazing person when you grow up... not that you're not already, but you know what I mean. You remind me of my cousin. She's 14 and just entering into high school, and I envy her so much because she's SOO much stronger when it comes to her sense of self than I or anyone I know could have ever hoped to be.

Rum makes me mushy. Sorry. :o I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :p

lol Thanks.

That last part creeps me out. Start with "Rum" and end with ":p". That part. lol I love you two. lol -huggle-

• Why do we think losing your virginity when your older is sweet?

Didn't your mother ever tell you... No one wants to buy the cow if they can get the milk for free ;):p

• Hm. I just wish you'd actually take control of your life, Mets. It doesn't matter even if it's just small steps that you take. It's still progress.

To take control you have to have something to look forward to.

Have any of you ever looked up "inferiority complex"? i think now would be a good time...

• Got it.

That is, by far, the worst piece of advice I've ever seen on this forum.

• To take control you have to have something to look forward to.

Have any of you ever looked up "inferiority complex"? i think now would be a good time...

This just reminds me of something......... do you care about your friends?

• i actually think he is proud...

hes 14, in my class. he goes to parties, he TAKES DRUGS

Um, ew!

What does that statement mean?

When I hear from a guy that he lost his virginity hecka early, I think, "Okay... here's a guy who let's his you-know-what make his decisions for him." Not a guy I really want to get closer to.

When I hear that a guy didn't lose his virginity until later in life, it's comforting I guess.

what if you were in love? :(

Well, that's pretty rare. But if a guy told me that those were the circumstances under which he lost his virginity, I might think it rather sweet and cute. But most of the time, that's not the case.

lol Thanks.

That last part creeps me out. Start with "Rum" and end with ":p". That part. lol I love you two. lol -huggle-

What part creeps you out?? I'm a little... out of it... but I hope I'm not being creepy!! :eek: lol *huggle back*