LP2P will become rich and famous and buy me some chai, thanks

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • You know, I still can't figure out how to do the multiple quote thing.

• Happens to all of us :rolleyes:

• :headwall:I really am dumb:headwall:

Forgot the basics of the good ol' 'copy and paste'

• Maybe in time, you'll wa-a-an-nt to be mine.

Isn't that from a Gorillaz song?

• What part creeps you out?? I'm a little... out of it... but I hope I'm not being creepy!! :eek: lol *huggle back*

Rum makes you mushy. You love us all. Blah blah blah. That part. I don't know why... it just creeped me out.... lol And no, you're not being a Narodnik. :p

Yes, i do.

Why?

Well then, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for them. Sheesh. And hey, how can you not look forward to a future with your friends in it? For Merlin's sake, man. Please, just stop being emo, find something to look forward to, get over yourself, and live!

I was going to say something else, but I forgot what it was. Oh well. -shrug-

• Yes.

El Manana - Gorillaz

• The friends that im losing or the friends that dont really know me?

• The friends that im losing or the friends that dont really know me?

Friends. As in the people you care about that aren't exactly family. Those people.

I'm not going to say anything about the friends that you're losing since I don't know the situation, but there's no way I'm not saying anything about the friends that don't really know you:

Well, of course they don't know you! Why? Because you won't let them! Because you keep everything to yourself and just go emo. How are they supposed to know you when you don't let them? Not many people are freakishly observative, you know, and you've got to help them out sometimes. Some people, a little bit; others, a lot.

And heck. Can you actually say they don't know you if you don't know you? No, right? So don't be saying they don't know you, if you don't even know yourself, because you'd be contradicting yourself, in a way.

• The ones i care about most are the ones that know me.

But knowing me is something that most of them dont want to do.