• Do you have a hero you are proud to show off, if so come here!

At the moment Nubblecake is only level 0 so i am not going to show her off!

i don't have a hero :(

i iz a nub

• Hero mansion = waste of res.
    Shoulda built town hall with it instead.
    Like me.
    ;)

• Hero mansion = waste of res.
    Shoulda built town hall with it instead.
    Like me.
    ;)

I wanted nubblecake to be built she is awsomeness itself, and a distant cousin of miffy, maffy and the aunt of marmalde now let me sim this server in peace goddamit!

• I need to ask A question,Do I put the Name and stats,current exp and all that,and what type of troop it is???

• I need to ask A question,Do I put the Name and stats,current exp and all that,and what type of troop it is???

Name (troop type) is enough for me..

• Hero name level - (Troop name)
    Attack: -- (+) --
    Defense: --/-- (+) --
    Off-Bonus: --% (+) --
    Def-Bonus: --% (+) --
    Regeneration: --/day (+) --
    Experience: --% --

Should look like that ;)

• about time he levelled up

king koopa level 1 (Maceman)
    Attack: 320 (+) 5
    Defense: 35/10 (+) 0
    Off-Bonus: 0% (+) 0
    Def-Bonus: 0% (+) 0
    Regeneration: 25/day (+) 5

• Ah, I just wanted to ask, is it worth having a maceman hero, and what should I do with his first 5-10 points just before he levels up?

I nearly have Paladins, so should I wait and make a Paladin hero?

• Ah, I just wanted to ask, is it worth having a maceman hero, and what should I do with his first 5-10 points just before he levels up?

I nearly have Paladins, so should I wait and make a Paladin hero?

I always make plally heros.

Or tk heros

• I only go for mace heros

ultimately the hero is only there for the % bonus anyway and a mace is faster than an axe so won't slow your army down and is massively cheaper to revive.

ultimately the hero is only there for the % bonus anyway and a mace is faster than an axe so won't slow your army down and is massively cheaper to revive.

then why did you put stats on attack? :D

• then why did you put stats on attack? :D

Probably because he wants his hero to survive, and at this stage of the game a 0.6% off bonus and 0.4% revive isn't going to do much good when you are attacking with 20-200 mace tbh.

Obviously Off bonus comes into its own when you are sending troops in the 1000's or 10s of thousands and the multiplier goes way up.

• Probably because he wants his hero to survive, and at this stage of the game a 0.6% off bonus and 0.4% revive isn't going to do much good when you are attacking with 20-200 mace tbh.

Obviously Off bonus comes into its own when you are sending troops in the 1000's or 10s of thousands and the multiplier goes way up.

doesn't make any sense... 5 attack points is like 5 mace, surely teutons can easily afford building 5 extra mace...

and of course off bonus is effective when you have e.g. more than 1000 troops, but you surely need some kills first to get those 20% ! and if you waste your exp first on useless stats, you will need a lot longer later, to get the points for the off bonus :)

Yeah But pally hero can move around faster also If you raid lots resies aren't a problem.

Well Later on they are but you got lots of villages. ;)

Also Attack points are best at the start because there more effective for killing small armies.

• Jaws level 0 (Maceman)
    Attack: 50 (+) 0
    Defense: 35/10 (+) 0
    Off-Bonus: 0% (+) 0
    Def-Bonus: 0% (+) 0
    Regeneration: 25/day (+) 5
    Experience: 30% 0
    /me pwns all :P

• paladin is the best hero for teutons: speed and the beginning killing advantage against maces
    mace is second best

equites imperatoris for roman

thunder for gaul