Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Ah yeah you are right with the number, I have never noticed that counter in the corner before haha.

I wouldn't say big money in them nowadays, maybe as a mechanic yeah but the construction industry is ruined with agencies, umbrella companies, site supervisors who don't know anything, and corner cutting everywhere, it's so bad that on some sites painters and labourers are earning the same as us qualified sparks. Got to the point where I'm looking for a route out of it, am trying to get into high voltage work with the DNo, e.g working on the overhead lines as a linesman

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• 33802...ladies
    Ah that's no good at all. On the bright side, construction is the kind of career where the skills you learn transfer directly to your personal life. So it's never a waste of time.

Life update: at work at 6am. Deadline 11am, 3000 words left to go. That's not going well by anyones standards.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Berzerker_UK ().

• 33806...ladies
    Yeah Travian transformed a bunch a while back. We lost a lot of people in the reshuffle.

In other news, picked up a cold. Successfully infected a coworker and then spent today working from home. Productive week.

Do we want to know if the co-worker got the cold or did you infect with a random disease/virus.... should we all work from home Monday?

Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.

Do we want to know if the co-worker got the cold or did you infect with a random disease/virus.... should we all work from home Monday?

33808...ladies
    They got the cold- nothing more serious. However I would still advise you to work from home on Monday as it's just better in every way to do that!
    In other news: Going to get some dota 2 in before the Anthony Joshua fight tonight. Seeing as my current games seem to average over an hour long, I should get about 3 in before the card kicks off.

• 33810...ladies
    Weather is finally going into winter mode here. Thank god for that, give me some icy sleet and cold winds over humidity any day of the week. I can finally sleep at night without drowning in a puddle of my own sweat.
    In other news: Anyone catch the AJ vs Povetkin fight yesterday night? Great contest.

LOL, we spent the whole day hyping up the fight and getting ready for it, and our frickin taxi went AWOL so we arrived to dinner late - stayed too long at restaurant and missed the fight haha, I watched it later though and dang AJ is beasting

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855