King of the Hill

• A new will was un-earthed from the hill stating that Elina's possessions all go to me ... So, its my hill.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• It's five years in the future and Trump has not only managed to remove democracy from America but unite the entire western world under one tyrannical new government. I convince him during one his trips to England to nuke your Gill for a giggle.

I then proceed to reclaim the hill which is now protected by 6ft tall radioactive squirrels that shoot laser beams from their tails.

My hill

• I tamed a Sarcosuchus with my Dino expert Mitmate, creafted a saddle and used the Sarco to claim the hill destroying numerous Raptors and Dodo's along the way.

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• Once Hawkery claimed the hill, myself and my dire wolf pack quickly pounced on the unprotected Sarcosuchus ripping it to pieces. Mitmate and Hawkery were then chased off into the redwood by my dire wolves, screaming like little girls along the way.

I am king of the hill.

When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

• After find his way to his tree top platform, Hawkery unfairly edited the world settings, trained a team of super-Bronto's and took over the Redwood and claimed the hill with a cherry on top.

#HawkerysHill

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• A long lost seemingly unknown stranger arrives to claim the hill. Upon a double take MK realizes it is none other than tibs but alas by then it is too late ashy then MK has been spell bounded into becoming a manservant to the new king of the hill Tibs

• What Mouse Keyboard does not realize however is that Tibs has had regenerative spells fitted inside him for moments like these to bring him from death back to life! The utter shock that MK experiences upon seeing the return of this seemingly dead man is enough to send him running for away for his life, conceding the hill to Tibs!

• The spell did bring him to life.. for 5 minutes since the spell is apparently defective and his bones melted. Reduced to pile of goo, Tibs is then bottled and sold to scientist for nuclear experiments. The hill changed hand with the price of a pound. My hill.

• the nuclear experiments that -M- mentions include a nuclear bomb to the hill. MK manages to hide inside a fridge before impact occurs causing him to be flung off to North Korea with minor injuries. The explosion also results in the reincarnation of Tibs as the new King of the hill

• The police was investigating the hill when the bomb explode, killing them. -M- escape with some magic trick and go back to the hill, watching Tibs reincarnated slowly as another pile of goo. (that bone mistake still haven't been fixed in the recent Tibs reincarnation patch) -M- grab another bottle, this time made of steel, put Tibs in it and then put the bottle in a strong steel box and throw it down the Marinara trench. -M- then proceed to claim the hill, file the legal file for the ownership of the hill, build a fortress with anti nuclear bunker and food for 7 years.

• The new tsunami attacks, and you fall of the hill, while I was surfing on the tsunami and landed on the hill.

Now it is my hill. and maybe your hell 8o

Avicenna wrote:

That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.

Rumi wrote:

What you are seeking is also seeking you.