King of the Hill

• I send in 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chieftans with gasmasks to burst your bubblewrap and then make a very awesome village

• I reclaim the hill you yet again failed to defend
    (you don't get this do you :))

and fill my self-inflating-distract-o-bubblewrap with exploding poison gas

Try as I may, I am unable to resist the bubbley-wrappy goodness :(

But, neither can you. You get there first, and boom! :P

My Hill.

I surround my hill with a thousand super-emotional women xD

• i run past with a kingsize tub of ice cream and copy of Bridget Jones Diary, hormonal women dealt with my hill!

i surround the area with invisible force feilds!

• i run past with a kingsize tub of ice cream and copy of Bridget Jones Diary, hormonal women dealt with my hill!

i surround the area with invisible force feilds!

You leave the invisible door open and I just stroll on in.

My Hill.

I have nosim. :D

• you cant see invisible door and walk into wall, knocking yourself unconcious i reclaim my hill!

(you still don't get this do you )

while I go on holiday until further notice

(you still don't get this do you )

while I go on holiday until further notice

You make me your housekeeper whilst you are on holiday. Unknown to you, I change the locks :P

My Hill.

I have nosim. (The last guy didn't get this :))

EDIT:

jb123120, I'm just going to ignore your post.

• I fire you for leaving dust on the banister rails and reclaim my hill

I surround my hill with self-inflating-distract-o-bubblewrap with exploding poison gas
    while I go on holiday until further notice, leaving only a deaf-mute robot to dust the hill (and block the doorways with bricks)

• I take both hills with God's help :) AND then I get god to send all his angels to protect them, and he quadruples them and sends half the clones to one hill and then the other half to the other hill.

• But u gave the angels to me and I overheard your plans and I brainwashed the angels and they kill God. I am now God.

• but ur ded and I was god and I got rid of sun and sent humans to Utopia so I am god.
    I would <3 to see any-one defeat that :) and don't say I destroy Utopia, I have a machine that makes one every time it is destroyed :)