King of the Hill

• But I know everyone's thoughts, so I'm not dead and I send you to the Barbecue bit of Hell, and do u know WHY it's called the Barbecue Section? Belive me, you don't WANNA know.

• It turns out that Satan has CCTV, ur put in a Cage where Satan can see you and your organs are ripped out each day and then re-grow

• yay, but i am god so i turn into air and go back up to earth and your hill

• BUT you was in the cage BEFORE you turned into God, and Hell doesn't so much as allow a Heaven person in, let alone God, and they have enough power to kill even God. Satan doesn't kill God because God hides in a Log Cabin

• ...............................................HEY, IT'S A "be creative and think of imaginative ways to take the hill" not "Think of the plainest,normalist way possible to take the hill!" oh, and I put 5,0000000000000000000000000000000000000 Trillion Angels and Machine Guns on the Hill's 50000000000000000000 Km high turrets

• and i bombed them
    we'll probably become senior members tonight!!!

You don't get a higher post count for posts in the Talk and Play section.

• You don't get a higher post count for posts in the Talk and Play section.

Since you become distracted by some chat i walk up the hill and proclaim my self to be it's ruler. And hold it with threats of a P ban for anyone whi dares take it from me :P

Ahh, finally Gary has found his throne!!! :D

• I'm God, u sinned so I banish u and if u say ANYTHING I'll send u to hell.

And that convo was about 3 posts long, so doesn't really count.

• I'm God, u sinned so I banish u and if u say ANYTHING I'll send u to hell.

And that convo was about 3 posts long, so doesn't really count.

Not on this hill you're not. I'm the hill's bestest super mod eva ;)

• so? do we care? no. We don't take EVERTHING literally, god........

*sigh*

You (or lanky) said 'We'll probably become senior members tonight'. Implying because of all the posts on this thread. I was simply pointing out that's not true.

Gary Ninja'd me. :(

You Super Mod your hill, but you become so strict the hill leaves :P

My Hill.

I have a spoon assasin ready to spoon anyone who tries to attack.