Women can expect to experience a midlife crisis of their indentity and their life overall once they reach age 40
41 is a prime number that is paired with 43 and they are like the bodyguards of the famous one they flank
To me the number 42 connotes with both the lottery, social groups of 3 people where one of them is just a third wheel, and math.
I have memories of old style colored balls pulled by a woman from some long red twisting pipe in which the balls roll from some one big ball of lottery balls container and I dunno why but I remember the balls 2 and 4 from there and I associate those numbers with statistics/odds/luck/math.
- 43 was Dennis Eckersley’s uniform number.
- 43 was Richard Petty’s car number.
- 43 Things was launched in 2005.
- 43 Folders is the top GTD (Getting Things Done) site in the world.
- 43 Places was launched in 2005.
- George W. Bush is the 43rdPresident of the United Sates.
- 43 million of the estimated 93 million internet users in China have broadband access.
- 43 is the code for international direct dial calls to Austria.
- 43% of African American youth as opposed to 26% of White youth are likely to be incarcerated - from the National Juvenile Justice network.
- 43 metrics tons are still found in nuclear weapons – The Brookings Institution – 50 facts about Nuclear Weapons
- 43% of the population of New Meixco is Hispanic, the highest of any nation.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azaban is the 43rd ranked movie of all-time in terms of domestic gross receipts with a figure of $249,541,069 tracked in 2004. From Box Office Mojo.
- Around the World in 80 Days is the 43rd ranked movie of all-time in terms of domestic gross receipts (adjusted for ticket proce inflation) with a figure of $425,169,200. From Box Office Mojo.
- The Day After Tomorrow is the 43rdranked movie of all-time in terms of world-wide gross receipts with a figure of $249,541,069 tracked in 2004. From Box Office Mojo.
- “A Time to Break Silence” a speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is ranked 43rd among the 100 greatest speeches of all-time by American Rhetoric.
- The Key Tower in Cleveland which is 200 meters high, is ranked as the 43rd tallest building in the world.
- Virginia Beach, VA with a population of 438,415 is ranked as the 43rd biggest city in the U.S.
- Guangzhou, China with a population of 5,162,000 is ranked as the 43rdlargest city in the world.
- Tyler, Texas is ranked as the 43rdsmallest metro area in the U.S.
- The Dance to the Music of Time was ranked by the Modern Library as the 43rd best novel of all-time.
- WebMD is the 43rd ranked web property with 17m vistors for the month of June 2007.
- Female gray whales average 46 feet in length and may weigh almost 70,000 pounds. Male gray whales are generally smaller than females, averaging 43 feet in length.
- More than 43 million people tuned in to at least some part of the highly acclaimed Baseball documentary miniseries on PBS in September, 1994, giving Ken Burns' brainchild the largest cumulative audience in the network's 25-year history
- Captain Kirk's Enterprise crew numbered 430. His successor, Captain Picard, had 1,012 under his command.
- 43 muscles are needed to frown.
- There are 43 species of birds in Anartica.
- There is a blog dedicated to the number 43 called Interstate 43.
- The following highways are labeled 43: Interstate 43(Wisconsin)
U.S. Route 43 (Tennessee to Mobile, Alabama)
Highway 43 (Arkansas)
State Route 43 (California)
Illinois Route 43 (Illinois)
State Road 43 (Indiana)
M-43 (Michigan highway)
Highway 43 (Mississippi)
Route 43 (Missouri)
New Hampshire Route 43 (New Hampshire)
Route 43 (New Jersey)
State Highway 43 (Oklahoma)
Route 43 (Oregon)
State Highway 43 (Texas)
State Route 43 (Virginia)
Highway 43 (Wisconsin
- The Church of England has 43 cathedrals: Birmingham, Blackburn , Bradford, Bristol, Bury St. Edmunds, Canterbury, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, Guildford, Hereford, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Norwich, Oxford, Peel, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Ripon, Rochester, St. Albans, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southwark, Southwell, Truro, Wakefield, Wells, Winchester, Worchester, and York.
- 343 NYC firefighters died on Septemeber 11th.
- 43 Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid by Jakob Nielsen.
- 43 Best Blogs Wiki tracks the best blogs on the planet.
- 43 Thongs launched in 2005.
- Canada’s largest cycle shop is closing after 43 years.
- the 43 star flag was adopted for use on July 4, 1890
- There are 43 reasons that it’s great to be a girl.
- There are 43 reasons it’s great to be romantic.
- There are 43 million reasons to use myspace.com
- Travels on the 43 bus – a blog.
- Berry Bonds is 43 years old.
- Video game sales are up 43% over the first part of this year.
- The word interpolate is 42nd on the list of words that every high schooler should know.
- Roger Ebert thinks that “Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia” is the 43rd best film ever made.
Disclaimer: the above is accurate as at
Sunday, July 29, 2007 (may have been a copy paste job, may even not have read it)
On a pas loin de 44% de chance de faire deux fois moins de 5 sur deux dés lancés.
45 is the sum of the decimal digits, 123456789 and is obviously the sum of them in reverse too, if you subtract 123456789 from the reverse 987654321 you get 864197532 the sum of which is also 45
There are 46 human chromosomes...
also 46 comes after 45, and "45 is the sum of the decimal digits, 123456789 and is obviously the sum of them in reverse too, if you subtract 123456789 from the reverse 987654321 you get 864197532 the sum of which is also 45" XD
48 hours in 2 days
49th state of the USA is Alaska
speaking of states... There are 50 states in the United States of America.
Aliens in Area 51
Just noticed that a post is missing so i will do 52 and 53
52 - number of cards in a deck without jokers, 13 numbers 4 suits - take it as a hint for whoever is doing 54 ;). Also its the percentage of my phone atm while typing this message
53- a prime number, reversing 53 (ie 35) is equal to the sum of digits of 53^3 (ie 148,877)
54 is the number of countries in Africa
Coincidentally its also the number of Americans who could find Africa on a map unaided
55 (BC) is the year Julius Caesar first crossed the channel to invade Britain. Initially the excuse used was that the British had helped the gauls, however there were reports of how disappointed they were that there was no gold or silver, but the invasion was not very successful for conquest, reconnaissance or for hostages, and it appears to be not meticulously planned with only 2 legions taking part, so it is possible Caesar did it for glory/propaganda as much as anything else, the Senate declared 20 days thanksgiving after the news was received in Rome.
56 was the amount of kb/s my internet was capable of when I started playing online games...
57 is the number of years it takes for the moon to return to the same phase at the same hour of the same day. The moon is also mentioned in the bible 57 times (47 OT and 10 NT).
58° Celsius is the highest air temperature ever recorded on earth
59 is a deficient Pillai prime number. Knew the Maths degree would come in handy!
60 is a highly composite number. Also there are 60 secs in a min and 60 mins in an hour...