Same Second Attacks: How do I do them?

• Same Second Attacks:
    How do I do them?

Guide by jackhenderson

Most players at some time when playing travian will have to launch catapults against someone, whether they are real attacks or even faking with any kind of troop. In order to these fakes/attacks to be as effective as possible you need the gap between the attacks to be as little as possible, and the smallest you can get is same second. This guide will explain and show you how to perform these same second attacks. There are many ways to do it and many require specific browsers but the one I’m describing can be used on any browser that has tabs.

What you need to do:

1. Find a village that you want to attack, whether it be looking on the map or going to their village from the target player’s profile. You will see a page like this:

The post was edited 5 times, last by Jack ().

• 2. Now you have to hold Ctrl + Click the "Send Troops" Link the desired amount of times you wish to hit with catas then once more for a clearing wave (you may wish to also include catas in the 1st clearer wave), I have chosen 7 tabs:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jack ().

• 3. Select the amount of troops to attack with, I have chosen to do a fake of 1 clubswinger:

The post was edited 5 times, last by Jack ().

• 4. Do this for all the tabs and set to "attack" then hit OK, this will take you to a screen like this:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jack ().

• 5. When you have all your tabs on this page here is where the tricks come in to make them land same second, you must click OK but keep the mouse held down, then drag the cursor away from the ok and release. Doing this should make a box appear around the ok. After the box is there click nothing on the page or it will disappear. Switch to the next tab being careful only to click the tab, set every tab up in this way and go back to the 1st tab.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jack ().

• 6. Now what you need to do is hold "Ctrl" at all times. Press "Tab" a few times to make sure that all your tabs are set up with the box around the OK. When you are back at the start and all are set, as fast as you can press- enter, tab, enter, tab, enter, tab, enter, tab...... Etc.
    You may want to keep doing it after you reach the end of the tabs to make sure, I myself go through each tab 2 times to make sure they sent but if you did it correctly there should be no problems (you can release Ctrl now). Given your connection speed and the amount of tabs used this method can get your attacks to land all same second or next second if you are using more or on a slower connection. You should end up with something looking like this:

~All Done~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jack ().

• I take it this was what you planned to do from yesterday?

There are plenty of guides already on this, that go into more detail and use the Firefox offline trick.

Not a bad guide, but there are better ones...

• Perhaps you could also crop the screenys? will look neater?

Done

Also, you've given away your troop numbers for the village you used ;)

Bet he'll say 'Thats all thats home' :p

hit the nail on the head ;)

Don't think they're profiles accurate anymore, not such a 'Secret' Dual :p

never was :P
    its on my forum profile :D

I take it this was what you planned to do from yesterday?

yes

There are plenty of guides already on this, that go into more detail and use the Firefox offline trick.

but this isnt using the offline way, as i said at the start i have tried many but this is the one i find to be the fastest :P

Not a bad guide, but there are better ones...

thx, and i expect so but i can only do my best ;)

And Amalgon stop spamming me on skype :O

• yeah not bad guide and a strategy Ive not seen before and yes pretty good still a bit scruffy but not bad I would rate it 7/10

• Umm simply no.
    If you compare them both you will see that they are pretty different ... thinking before posting helps dude!

We all seem to be ganging up on him in this respect, let him be... :p

• Nice guide as a beginning. BUT, Avi should post a thread where to say important guides which should be made by interested members. If we don't have it, guides will repeat very often.

A little doubt, why haven't you posted in only a post. It's not necessary to make a post for every step.

MK and Amalgon, he posted in profile server fields that he's TF from uk1. If you just check it you'll see that I'm right.

• A little doubt, why haven't you posted in only a post. It's not necessary to make a post for every step.

To be fair, he did write his guide before he posted it in bits, instead of the other way around...

I do agree with you though, and it would have prevented me from almost commenting that he had stopped halfway :oops: