Best Battle Reports of UK S3X

• we are not talking about ban or something , as the moderator said , this is against rules here. We are discussing those funny reports ... so can i put them in my farmlist ?;)

Of course, you're free to put anyone you want in your farmlist, just like we do

• Of course, you're free to put anyone you want in your farmlist, just like we do

i can put morgana? ;) :$

~ The work of God ends here ~
    03/04/2018

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• It's useless OSD

Go Rebuild hammer instead of wating time on forum, scrub

Yes, now i'm raiding Morgana and rebuild all, like this is a game for children :D

........................... ...............................

The post was edited 1 time, last by MOD Tombo: ban discussion ().

• Regarding KoC: You guys said repeatadly that they are farms, whatsoever.
    We told you several times thisis not true. But since you seem to ignore anything we say here, please share a report that proves your statement.
    thanks ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by MOD Tombo: edited discussion ().

We told you several times thisis not true. But since you seem to ignore anything we say here, please share a report that proves your statement.
    ifyou dont have such a report or any kind of proof, please stop spreading lies here.
    thanks ;)

We got reports from KoC/VoC linked players earlier in this tread and well... As far as i understood it Placebo pretty much admitted it so

The post was edited 2 times, last by MOD Tombo: quote.. ().

ifyou dont have such a report or any kind of proof, please stop spreading lies here.
    thanks ;)

Yes, i'm seriously :D

Just that they post a screen of alliance raiders of the week from KoC to remove all doubt ;)
    Bbut there are many other accounts like this:

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4732601ce9b
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/473261ff8e3
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47326216cde

- - - Updated - - -

We got reports from KoC/VoC linked players earlier in this tread and well... As far as i understood it Placebo pretty much admitted it so

Sure, how he could deny? :D

........................... ...............................

The post was edited 2 times, last by MOD Tombo: ban discussion ().

• We got reports from KoC/VoC linked players earlier in this tread and well... As far as i understood it Placebo pretty much admitted it so

Don't put words in my mouth, I admitted to nothing of the sorts. All I said was we farm a player that plays his own account, absolutely nothing else. I'm pretty sure you have hundreds of farms that play or played their own account.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MOD Tombo: ban discussion ().

• I've been following the thread pretty closely and I didnt see a report of KoC being farmed so far. So please enlighten me.

The post was edited 2 times, last by MOD Tombo: ban discussion ().

• Rome, you probably posted the wrong report.
    I still cant see anything related to KoC.
    But i guess you dont have such a report. Wasnt my intention to put you in such a difficult situation..

• Rome, you probably posted the wrong report.
    I still cant see anything related to KoC.
    But i guess you dont have such a report. Wasnt my intention to put you in such a difficult situation..

That doesn't mean that VoK&Co are not raiding some special frineds

L'unico a far uscire i cilindri dai conigli.

Devi cambiare avatar. Secondo me è quello che ti frega. Uno vede Urahara e ignora le molte cose decenti che scrivi nei post.

FUTURO CAPO WALLACE
    2T

• [mod= MOD Tombo] It may not be the same thread, but it is the same discussion. I have highlighted to multiple people the correct channels to further discuss this, but the forum is not one of them. Feel free discuss it further elsewhere, but keep it off the forum. [/mod]

• 8x with 90 cats

L'unico a far uscire i cilindri dai conigli.

Devi cambiare avatar. Secondo me è quello che ti frega. Uno vede Urahara e ignora le molte cose decenti che scrivi nei post.

FUTURO CAPO WALLACE
    2T