Bug Reports for Closed Beta

• Please use this thread to report bugs as well as sending in a ticket to "Support" ingame.

I will try and use this 1st post to keep a running list of what is known

- Login/activation is bugged... reported and tech is working on fix
    - Display error in messages from Travian(code showing).... reported
    - Troops descriptions shows settlers info in all... reported
    - Second account activation bugged... reported
    - Training times are displayed wrong ... reported

WORK AROUND FOR LOGIN/ACTIVATION BUG
    Try to use these as a work around till tech crew has fixed the issue

Account activation: TRAVIAN - the online multiplayer strategy game

Login: Closed Beta

• Hello,

I cannot login into the closed beta.
    Got an invite, i did register an account.
    But when i try to login i just get send back to the home page of travian.com
    If i click on the home page of travian on login, the server in question is not even there in the list of servers.

Any known bugs or errors? Or is the server not online yet?

• the description for the slave militia in the Egyptian overview gives the description for a settler=in fact the description for all Egyptian/hun troops and buildings gives settler description

The post was edited 1 time, last by surgeon ().

• All units of Huns and Egyptians have the settler description.

Images used in tasks still show old background/style.

It never gets old, huh? Boom de yada, boom de yada...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anthem ().

• Travian com8

Why telling "Senators/Chiefs/Chieftains/Nomarchs/Logades" in a Command Centre, when "Logades" is enough.

NLX: Team Rocket, Zinderin, V-Vogels (Mr. De Uil)
    COMX: N&C (Thomas de Trein)
    RoA COM: Twelve Monkeys (Harambe)

• Concerning; Login/activation is bugged. I was not able to use both keys, only one would go through, with difficulty. Is it possible to get the other account or is it gone for good?

• Concerning; Login/activation is bugged. I was not able to use both keys, only one would go through, with difficulty. Is it possible to get the other account or is it gone for good?

Hello Ratkiller

I will add your issues to my weekly report.
    The developers are aware but never hurts to hit them from all angles. ;)

Once they do get it sorted out then you will be able to activate the second one.
    If for some reason the keys does not work at that point just send me a PM and I can hook you up with some replacements.

:)

• I seem to be coming across an issue where it says I can't build buildings because of insufficient crop when there is crop production and sufficient resources for the buildings.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kit ().

• With bonus? It calculates before bonus and hero production.

All right so talking to Ele makes it seem that most of crop production at that point was from the hero and that is why it behaved that way. I still think its not the best way to do things necessarily.

• When constructing on a new site, buildings that are not available come under "Soon available buildings". Shouldn't this be buildings available soon?
    For buildings under "Soon available buildings", there is a comma before the first Prerequisites (only Hun's).

• I'm sure you have accounts in the regions not open for settling in general, Epi for example. Ask them if they see the region open for settling.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• I'm sure you have accounts in the regions not open for settling in general, Epi for example. Ask them if the see the region open for settling.

LOL ... this is BS
    What the... really?