Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

• Gentlemen and ladies, this thread has been cleaned to remove some insults and swearing. This is a rumour thread so is open for discussion but please keep language clean and respectful.

Also, if you could avoid quoting and requoting so I don't have to clean out the same sentence fifty times over it would be much appreciated!

• Also, if you could avoid quoting and requoting so I don't have to clean out the same sentence fifty times over it would be much appreciated!

can you tell me how to do this off a phone?

On a pc i can click and delete, on my phone i dont seem to have the option it just quotes all

• I don’t use my phone so I’m not sure if it works the same way, but on my iPad I can position the cursor at the start of the last quote I want then start to delete everything behind, it quite neatly selects and deletes the whole previous sections.

If you look back, there is a discussion about how to do it in this thread.

• Rumour has it that you can easily click on the quotes on iPhone and delete them ;)

looks like my iphone just doesnt like me :) it can join the club

• oh, since when and why didnt you mention that to me earlier? We could have sent together... :rolleyes:

i dont know but that would have been interesting :D

• Rumour has it that the legend himself, Panda is quitting travian. You never know, me and my awesome dual Calvin aka Koala might make a grand return one day. Until then, take care peeps. :D

INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.

• Rumours has it R must be the most overrated ally I've ever seen. How come any top accounts manage to do nothing through a whole server (no names need to be mentioned, we all understand)...? Thanks for the battle.. eehem.. wasn't that hard :thumbup: And nice hammers from my swedish friend. lulz

• Rumours has it R must be the most overrated ally I've ever seen. How come any top accounts manage to do nothing through a whole server (no names need to be mentioned, we all understand)...? Thanks for the battle.. eehem.. wasn't that hard :thumbup: And nice hammers from my swedish friend. lulz

But who was it that over rated them :?:

• Well usually I'm just used to playing on the same server as this guys where they say "hi, we're the best you gonna stand no chance".. well, any comments now?

You are most likely talking about GTB - Which R is not.

• You are most likely talking about GTB - Which R is not.

GTB = nubs haha